Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting FUCK ı failed to ask out a random hot young stacy!

M

Mentally lost cel

Nigger
-
one stacy ı saw , ı thınked about askıng her out to meet her , but ı dıdnt cuz ım a coward high inhib piece of shit

FUCK THIS SHIT I SHOULDVE ASKED HER OUT ! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCJKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

ı wouldve been rejected but maybe ı would have fucked her tonıght! fuck thıs shıt

Getting a fvck as an ethnic nonchad after an approach is like waking up with hair again after baldmaxxing. Give it a try. If that fails, take 50 cold showers bro.

rape hER kill hER impregnate hER with subhuman genetics

You had previous girlfriends, so im sure you'll get another one at some point. Mogs me

foids run in fear with the sight of my face

Take xanax or other high quality benzos which will help lower your inhibitions to the point where you could literally walk up to stacy, whip out your cock and start jacking off on her and not care. I too am extremely high inhib and socially awkward but either getting shit faced drunk or taking some xanax ameliorates this condition.

We've all been there but the important thing is that you understand your "opportunity" never could have gone anywhere.

What would you have said to her?

Modern mating rituals are so primitive, it needs to be remastered by engineers and architects.

conflict of interest disclosure: I can't flirt

Does it work? Has stacy said yes yet?
No it doesn't work for me because I don't find myself in the sorts of social venues which would be facilitative of those sorts of interpersonal encounters often enough to result in a heightened probability of success. Likewise, while my inhibitions are substantially lowered and my behavior in public is concomitantly rendered more gregarious, I still am insufficiently attractive aesthetically and/or funny, witty and clever to inspire the attention or lustful admiration of foids.

Modern mating rituals are so primitive, it needs to be remastered by engineers and architects.

conflict of interest disclosure: I can't flirt
sad cope , ı thınked lıke that before

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back