Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuck I can't.. I ran jet into a tank

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
I'm playing bf3 ded srs and I was in a jet and I was getting fucked from behind then my jet got disabled and I decided to ram it into the nearest enemy tank so I did and this nigga legit flipped vertically and it couldn't drive away so it got rekt by my teammate's tank. Fuck I cant legit lold bf3 moment ded srs

I will install it too, I miss that game.

Never played bf3

Me playing BF3

RESPECT ME

I'm playing bf3 ded srs and I was in a jet and I was getting fucked from behind then my jet got disabled and I decided to ram it into the nearest enemy tank so I did and this nigga legit flipped vertically and it couldn't drive away so it got rekt by my teammate's tank. Fuck I cant legit lold bf3 moment ded srs
Well done
I'd love to play battlefield but EA can piss off with their subscription on origin.

That game looks fun as fuck but looks hard tbh.

Last edited:
Built a high end pc and played battlefield 3 and other pc games many years ago greatest time of my life ngl. Bf3 was a killer game

:feelstrash:
do you want an account buddy boyo?
Nty . I actually have friends for the first time (random people I added) on my origin account.

Brutal tbhdedsrs

go er in the game

interesting shit tbh

kamikazes me XD