Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Fuck, i came to understanding that i'm actually recessed

Hikikomori_cel

Hikikomori_cel

In nature there's no tragedy
★★★★★
I just looked at my side profile and realized why it looks so fucking bad. I also have a shit nose and subpar forward growth, but my jaw is what makes it TRULY subhuman. I can't fucking cope with that, guys. I'm on the verge of suicide. Any recessedcels here? How can you live with it?! (Sorry for low effort thread)

I avoid mirrors

I never really felt i looked that bad until i tried to do a selfie from the side. It was eye opening. I will never be able to take normie pictures looking into the distance because i look retarded

I made a thread on this before. I found out that my chin is recessed after I started frequenting this forum. It's over for us

I think I'm slightly recessed but I haven't taken any objective measurements. I have a lot of other issues with my face anyway, although it isn't my main problem. I used to avoid mirrors and I still can't stand looking at photos of myself.

I just looked at my side profile and realized why it looks so fucking bad. I also have a shit nose and subpar forward growth, but my jaw is what makes it TRULY subhuman. I can't fucking cope with that, guys. I'm on the verge of suicide. Any recessedcels here? How can you live with it?! (Sorry for low effort thread)
i am slightly recessed too i checked yesterday:feelscry:

I don’t even bother looking in the mirror anymore

my mandible has forward growth but my maxilla is recessed. both are narrow so i have an under bite with overcrowding :feelsrope:

Don't look at your side profile, grow long hair for cover