Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Fuck, I am oldcel now

I

incel4life

Veteran
★★★★★
I am 26 now, and as recently as 1.5 years ago people would look at me and ask me if I was in high school, even high schoolers themselves. For a while, I thought I might actually still have time left to get a teen girl. But a couple weeks ago I was looking at myself in the mirror and I have been noticing I am starting to look older than usual. I thought to myself "Is it just me or do I really look older?". Then today I was having a conversation with a nice older black woman and she asked me "How old are you, 30?" It's official - I can pass as 30 now. This means teen girls are officially out of reach for me, just based on how old I look alone.

:feelscry::feelsrope:
say bye to whatever sliver of hope you had for teenlove

I could shake my cane at you and be like "Back when I was 26 why I..." but I think true oldceldom is when you look at yourself in the mirror and you just know, you're not a kid anymore.

I could shake my cane at you and be like "Back when I was 26 why I..." but I think true oldceldom is when you look at yourself in the mirror and you just know, you're not a kid anymore.
Balding is a feature that allows you watch your life drain away each and every day.

make a lot of money so you can be the butler/cuck to some used up roastie in her 30s who has herpes.

You should be glad, OP. I've been an oldcel since I was 16- I was so far off that I'd buy cigarettes for the chads in 10th grade without being asked for ID a single time.

Balding is a feature that allows you watch your life drain away each and every day.
Can confirm

Just get a hairpiece bro :lul:
I legit don't understand the people who talk about "hair systems" and shit like that. It seems even more pathetic than actually being bald.

You should be glad, OP. I've been an oldcel since I was 16- I was so far off that I'd buy cigarettes for the chads in 10th grade without being asked for ID a single time.

Can confirm
I started balding at 16. It never began for either of us.
I legit don't understand the people who talk about "hair systems" and shit like that. It seems even more pathetic than actually being bald.
cope for the normies thinking that life is a hair-based caste system so they dont have to deal with their subhumanity

I'm 55. They means I'm old and Celibate - not by choice.

I'm 25, but I'm Asian so I'll look 18 until I'm 40 and then ancient after that.

Has the norwood reaper come early or something?

Has the norwood reaper come early or something?
My hair thinned out quite a bit when I was 20 but stopped after I started eating right, before it became too noticeable. Also, I was wearing a hat.

Simply brutal. When youre 15, 16 your 20s seem so far away

Fuck a whole decade when youre 16 will still land you at 26
But when youre in your 20s you can feel every year that passes, 10 years will make you 30+

I am 26 now, and as recently as 1.5 years ago people would look at me and ask me if I was in high school, even high schoolers themselves. For a while, I thought I might actually still have time left to get a teen girl. But a couple weeks ago I was looking at myself in the mirror and I have been noticing I am starting to look older than usual. I thought to myself "Is it just me or do I really look older?". Then today I was having a conversation with a nice older black woman and she asked me "How old are you, 30?" It's official - I can pass as 30 now. This means teen girls are officially out of reach for me, just based on how old I look alone.

Brutal Blackpill.
Between 15-20 they used to be with chads 5-10 years older than themself.
Now You are 26 and they are saying you are too old for them..