Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Fuck him

ahenobarbus

ahenobarbus

Self-banned
-
ckyo2it7iy8a1.jpg

I am glad this fuck finally got caught. I hope he dies of cerebral amyloid angiopathy

Andrew TATE fucking nigger! Scammer

Based romanian feds took down degenerate niggerpimp is what the headlines should say.

Based romanian feds took down degenerate niggerpimp
based as fuck.

Fucking scammer human trafficker. He supports traditional family but went to Romania to fuck cheap white women.

Fuck him I hope he dies in prison.

Scum.

Sparkling water sales aren’t doing too good after this lmao

you said "not him" to this response

rofl idk maybe your too sleepy like I am but that made no sense
a yeah lol srry. All i want to say is that Andrew Tate should not be our role model. He is just a rich tallfag that fucks cheap women because he can't fuck western women.

Brutal how he mogs the swat team :incel:

a yeah lol srry. All i want to say is that Andrew Tate should not be our role model. He is just a rich tallfag that fucks cheap women because he can't fuck western women.
Why do you care so much about what he does with his dick, faggot

Lol. Why do people care so much about that guy?

Everyone has been spewing the same red pill shit for years, nothing unique or amazing.

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend"

If anyone supports this fuck he is a fucking cuck
he is only capable of helping normies with already decent looks. All that normies have to do is looksmaxx and they could get laid Tate encourages them to do that. I see no reason why an incel would support him he mogs all of us and makes fun of us too. :blackpill:

he is only capable of helping normies with already decent looks. All that normies have to do is looksmaxx and they could get laid Tate encourages them to do that. I see no reason why an incel would support him he mogs all of us and makes fun of us too. :blackpill:
:yes:

It's brutally over for the top G. He just lost to a 19 year old climate foid activist:lul:.

tbh tate would've been an incel if not for his height he is also a chinlet.

tbh tate would've been an incel if not for his height he is also a chinlet.
he is an incel by western standards.

he can only fuck in eastern europe.

that is why he moved there

he is an incel by western standards.

he can only fuck in eastern europe.

that is why he moved there
also it's fucking pathetic how he talks about muh height does not matter that much despite being like 6'2 and he never experienced short guys problems lmao. Literally giving false hope to future incels.

Nooooo they arrested the Top G :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

based as fuck.

Fucking scammer human trafficker. He supports traditional family but went to Romania to fuck cheap white women.

Fuck him I hope he dies in prison.

Scum.
Based Dio avi

I hate him for being a normalfag that gives normalfag redpill advice. He even said bad luck isn't real and depression is fake also.

But I still hope he gets free, just to make normies seethe. That's the only reason.

He could at least give me his buggati