Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Fuck healthy eating!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Fuck all these gay faggots telling you to go vegan or some shit. Go to McDonald's get yourself some large fries, a coke(cocaine would be good too) and some burgers and Nuggets. I just ate that and feel fucking good. Just dont miss the gym and you wont become fat. They all lie to you Apples and berrys wont make you happy they will reduce t levels like soy.

Do you want to look like this:

or this:

Vegan gains looks like a failed ftm tranny.

I did that today but without the gym part. Already severely overweight but I find no reason to care. I'll die of respiratory/heart failure and I have accepted it.

I did that today but without the gym part. Already severely overweight but I find no reason to care. I'll die of respiratory/heart failure and I have accepted it.
I go to the gym mostly because it feels good and that I dont get fat tbh

Btw I started gymcelling 8 days ago.Feels great,tbh.I feel a lot stronger.

Have you bench pressed plates yet

I want to try those McDonald’s donut sticks

He ia against killing animals and he kills vegetables.

We have to hit 300 kg for one repetition and then one final rib repetition to death.
tbh doenst matter if you can push it up only thing that matters is putting all that weigt on the barbell and letting others see it

High T thread

im freegan but when spend money i go to cheap . i dont want to live to ate healthy . and bad food is more delicious

tfw you do weighted dips instead of bench presses, so you can't compete in gymcel estat dick measuring contests

just pass me the rope now tbh famalam

vegan gains is mentally ill so is every other vegan, just look at the guy he's turning into a woman he even sterelized himself

Eating like shit makes you feel like shit after awhile, fuck going vegan but everyone should take care of their body since you only get one.

mcdonalds is so disgusting, almost puked last time i had it

Fuck all these gay faggots telling you to go vegan or some shit. Go to McDonald's get yourself some large fries, a coke(cocaine would be good too) and some burgers and Nuggets. I just ate that and feel fucking good. Just dont miss the gym and you wont become fat. They all lie to you Apples and berrys wont make you happy they will reduce t levels like soy.

View attachment 109494

or this:

View attachment 109495

Veganism is eating healthy? :feelskek:

Even actual herbivore animals eat also meat whenever they can because is the best food, the only defence mechanism of plants is being toxic and killing by ingestion, stop believing the muh good cleansing plant hippie meme.

Last edited:

View attachment 109494

or this:

View attachment 109495
Completely agree. Fuck this shit. Fuck those faggots who bring tuppleware containers with them on holiday and eat chicken and broccoli six times a day.
I hate that faggot
Vegan gains is the biggest whiteknight there is. He ALWAYS sides with foids.

im a fat fuck so the whole gym thing or healthy eating thing doesn't apply to me but yea i enjoy the fuck outta going to McDonalds and buying 40 McNuggets and eating them all in one sitting with BBQ Sauce and Hot Mustard

then i down it with some water
<Why water?
Cuz the sodas taste too syrup-y for my liking and if I don't drink water my mouth gets all dry from all the salt.

-100 iq you know nothing about gymcelling either id bet. Even bulking as a natty is autistic in itself, but if you're going to go natty you BETTER have fantastic nutrition or you won't gain shit unless genetically gifted.

im a fat fuck so the whole gym thing or healthy eating thing doesn't apply to me but yea i enjoy the fuck outta going to McDonalds and buying 40 McNuggets and eating them all in one sitting with BBQ Sauce and Hot Mustard

then i down it with some water
<Why water?
Cuz the sodas taste too syrup-y for my liking and if I don't drink water my mouth gets all dry from all the salt.
fat fuk

View attachment 109494

or this:

View attachment 109495
((((((((((((((((((((((veganism)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Going out of your way to eat healthy always backfires. You end up not getting your nutrients, and end up binging on shit instead.