Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuck he posted the video

Brutal if that's actually you

my cuck dad has a similar hairstyle, he's a retard and actually thinks he looks good with what little hair he has left .

Is that actually u? Why tf ru talking to this redpill nigger

why do you look like this:

Because I’m subhuman
based samurai bald pattern tho, i mean, its balding af but you look like you gonna lead a communist country or something, you got the good kind of bad baldness at least

my cuck dad has a similar hairstyle, he's a retard and actually thinks he looks good with what little hair he has left .
There’s a reason he is a retard though

BRUTAL WTF!!! did you agree to being put on his channel?

Bro don't tell me you paid this nigger

Org is full of chads and I don’t belong there…
Still its better than talking to this nigger and u could also have asked someone here on the forum to rate you and give advice

Still its better than talking to this nigger and u could also have asked someone here on the forum to rate you and give advice
Too late now

Okay good because some people in the comments are saying u need to pay him
Pay him to get more detailed advice and not post online ig

Last edited:
your face looks decent, but brutal fucking hairline

Yeah ur gonna get made fun of but fuck it u should do what he told u tho grow the beard and shave the hair if u want to but most importantly grow a beard
Bro it’s over for me and I’m an oldcel. What looksmaxxing do you want me to do now

Truecel face
really?
your face doesn't look that bad, it honestly looks ok, you also have thick eyebrows and your caramel skinned.
your receding hairline definitely fucks up your chances at ascending though.

Nah ur face is ok
It’s not fucking ok. Every men on tinder face and heightmogs me and I’ll never look like the average man on dating apps after looksmaxxing

It’s not fucking ok. Every men on tinder face and heightmogs me and I’ll never look like the average man on dating apps after looksmaxxing
Yes but its not truecel tier and tinder is only successful for chads ur only chance is meeting a foid irl

really?
your face doesn't look that bad, it honestly looks ok, you also have thick eyebrows and your caramel skinned.
your receding hairline definitely fucks up your chances at ascending though.
Face is clearly deformed man

is that really you in the video or are you trolling ?

of course he did, content creator won't give you shit for free would he? Why did you do an interview if you didn't want him to post it?

If you're below average height it's completely over holy shit

of course he did, content creator won't give you shit for free would he? Why did you do an interview if you didn't want him to post it?
Brootal