Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over fuck god, fuck jesus and fuck the holy spirit

CherryFlavoured

CherryFlavoured

I sure wish I could pop a girl's cherry!
★★★★★
im a christ cuck myself and ill regret what i said later but i just saw my pictures before mutilations, i were a chad, fucking hate everything, i wish i could nuke god for making me suffer for adams sins
ill send how i looked at 14 when i was chad only to high posters, i cant trust these glow niggers

im a christ cuck myself and ill regret what i said later but i just saw my pictures before mutilations, i were a chad, fucking hate everything, i wish i could nuke god for making me suffer for adams sins
ill send how i looked at 14 when i was chad only to high posters, i cant trust these glow niggers
How did you go from chad at 14 to incel?

High IQ title, I say the same.

attacked by classmates, 20 punches in my face
You probably could've popped a cherry and be the guy she thinks about when getting fucked by her husband if it weren't for your classmates. It's over.

How did you go from chad at 14 to incel?
Confused Eric Andre GIF by Chicken Shop Date
Lmao Lol GIF by Chicken Shop Date

everyone that mutilated and left me in pain for entire life have wifes and kids, i swear to the fucking retarded ass piece of shit foid god ill gor ER on them one day, swear to the stupid fucking normie god.

NOooo!!! you can't say that you will go to the reddit dimension now!!!!

Do you pray in the name of Jesus and I'd also recommend repenting all occult involvement and asking for removal of generation sins

Do you pray in the name of Jesus and I'd also recommend repenting all occult involvement and asking for removal of generation sins
ill repeat again

fuck god, fuck jesus and fuck the holy spirit​

anything else is cope

yes i do i pray in the name os Jesus, yes I say Jesus is lord and kind every day, i never did ocult shit, yes I prayed for everything and yes god did nothing and yes fuck god

saying fuck you to the trinity?

saying fuck you to the trinity?
trinity doesnt exist, they all 3 are differents beings and fuck all of them, bible say that God cane make anything with the power of holy spirit but cant repair my jaw and nose, fuck god

trinity doesnt exist, they all 3 are differents beings and fuck all of them, bible say that God cane make anything with the power of holy spirit but cant repair my jaw and nose, fuck god
I'm confused
Last time I heard
It went something like this:
The father is God but is not the other 2
The Son is God but is not the other 2
The holy spirit is God but is not the other 2

I'm confused
Last time I heard
its just business, every cult try to get more sheeps by different theories, true christians died 2024 yeas ago, any interpretation of bible is just business, I watched a lot of biblical debates online and I have made my opinion

I'm confused
Last time I heard
you will see that any cult will blame you for the bad things that happened in your life so the solution is to join their church so they can cure you from sin, its just an strategy to get rich fast, cults dont pay fees so profit is 100%

I'm confused
Last time I heard
they will try to twist bible how they want, for example orthodox pray to idols which bible say clear is an huge sin, jehovahs witnesses banned you if you wear a beard but in 2024 they changed that rule cause they lost so many followers and also they ban you if you do blood transfusion, they show you an verse where god say that blood is life and when u kill an animal dont drink the blood, they twist how they want the bible and i were to some cults that they started to scream when they pray, its crazy out there, stay away from any cult religion or sect

I'm confused
Last time I heard
bible talk about an end of the system but nobody knows when this will happen, we will live and well see

Based classmates
You should be executed like in that funky town gore video and all incels to lough of your suffering and to piss on you faggot

Did you slay when you supposedly look like Chad ?
I can give u free trial a couple punches in face so u can understand how it feels like bastard

yes i do i pray in the name os Jesus, yes I say Jesus is lord and kind every day, i never did ocult shit, yes I prayed for everything and yes god did nothing and yes fuck god
People do not always know if they have had occult involvement ,it does not have to be organized witchcraft.A person without knowing it could have cursed you ,or your ancestors occult activity from years ago could be haunting you.Yes ,do repent all known and unknown occult involvement even if you were not involved others may have cursed you.

People do not always know if they have had occult involvement ,it does not have to be organized witchcraft.A person without knowing it could have cursed you ,or your ancestors occult activity from years ago could be haunting you.Yes ,do repent all known and unknown occult involvement even if you were not involved others may have cursed you.
Yes i agree i was cursed by every one that know me

What is occult involvement?
Any use or abuse of any spirit not the Holy Spirit.Heavy metal music ,acid rock,some types of incense.Curses people have put on you or your ancestors worship of idol gods.Some types of art work to or statues or busts of pagan gods like Budha or something.Any type of witchcraft or sorcery and some types of drugs

Yes i agree i was cursed by every one that know me
You may want consult a minister to have the curses removed properly but I would start with repenting occult involvement even if unknown

IMG 0488

Hail satan

Based classmates
We need more classmates like these to turn Chad's into trucels :feelskek:

@Fat Link ban him hes a faggot, he make fun of incels suffering
How's that being a faggot? You won't give a shit about us if you weren't punched by them

It's really hard to fuck the holy spirit because of the lack of friction...

But keep trying bro!

i just saw my pictures before mutilations, i were a chad, fucking hate everything, i wish i could nuke god for making me suffer for adams sins
ill send how i looked at 14 when i was chad only to high
Im not sure if I believe you. What kind of mutilations are you talking about? Are you a burn victim? Elaborate further