Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

FUCK, FUCK FUCK FUCK !!!!!!! ITS SO OVER THIS VIDEO CONFIRMS EVERYTHING I SUSPECTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 16582
  • Start date
Deleted member 16582

Deleted member 16582

genetics
-
I MOUTHBREATHED SO MUCH DURING ELEMENTARY SCHOOL FUCK ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wojak suicide 57fbf34784a46ScreamsInternally15199756826551 v3vvVO3DuvEB osQDcIqlw370 3709365 586kib 967x954 pink wojak pink wojak:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Over for many mouth breathers.

I find it extremely hard to breathe through my nose. I make sure to do it now but until about 14 I just didn't care/ know enough. It hurts me to think about all the damage that has done.

Let me give you a lifefuel for you really quick;
I never mouth breathed in my entire life, only when i had to (when im ill etc.)
Im still an incel, i dont know your case but for me, it doesnt really effect me. Still a 3/10 incel

It got me too. But its not completly over for us shitty jaw is fixable.

I don't get how mouthbreath can damage the face.

Calm down bro this isnt true.

I didnt mouthbreath and it's over anyway

This video is going to give me nightmares for sure

So many mouth breathers here.

Im so glad my doctor warned me about this when i was young, jfl my face is still shitty

Im still an incel, i dont know your case but for me, it doesnt really effect me. Still a 3/10 incel

this. there’s not one or two things that make you look ugly, you’re ugly as a whole. i fixed my messy teeth, posture, overweights, fixed my jaw area thanks to orthodontist, i still look like a potato. this is the nature’s way of telling to not breed, “you’re a failure of evolution with your shit genes, extinct.”

i mouthbreathed as a kid too because i had very bad allergies and could never breathe through my nose. As a result, i have a feminine oval shaped face with a weak jaw and slightly recessed chin. I strongly believe if I didn't mouthbreath i could've at least had a square jaw like elliot rodger. But even then i'd be an incel so whatever.

To this day I can barely breathe through my nose

Channel will start making videos soon again since there is a new owner

Although all the content came from lookism tbh

My Jaw never fully developed as a consequence of my disease when I was 1. The top of my mouth developed fine.. the Jawline and bottom teeth are recessed though.

If there was a merciful God it would let me have a do over

Mouth breathing = lack of brain oxygen = deformities

Im glad i didnt mouthbreathe

It's over for breathers

I literally wanna kill myself. I wanna cope by saying it was all because of my genetics but it's fucking not. No one chooses to be a mouth breather. Usually nasal polyps and deviated septum leads to this.

Dg-7Kv2VMAAb87X.jpg

^BRUTAL

Bitch on the right still has higher SMV than the entire forum.

If that's you in the avi, you're not 3/10. You have a fucking Chad-tier jawline.

I’m so fucked mouth breathing probably wouldn’t have even made me any uglier. It’s beyond over.

I never mouth breathed in my life and even then my jaw is still subhuman.

my nose is purely ornamental, its over.

The dude at 2:24 got fucked so bad. There's so much shit to be on the lookout for as a kid that many parents totally neglect. You have to focus on nasal breathing, eat tough foods for a developed jaw, eat the right diet to heightmaxx, etc.

Never mouth breathed but still got a bad jaw myself, I don't buy this cope really.
Mouthbreathing is just a part, bad posture from PC rotting/smartphone rotting can also fuck your face, your jaw slowly drops making your face longer and your jaw angle very narrow.

just sounds like bullshit to try and put the blame on ugly men for being ugly so they can justify hating on them in a "well if you weren't such a loser you wouldn't be ugly" kind of way.
Kek, responsibility of the kid's development is from fathers not from ugly man

My nose is always stuffed so I mouthbreathe quite a bit

How is your jaw tho, is it square and do you have good chin growth?

I never did that... but i fapped a lot in my early teens (13-15) so i'm fucked too.

Never mouth breathed but still got a bad jaw myself, I don't buy this cope really.
you could do it in your sleep without knowing

i have that along with sleep groaning and probably apnea and god knows what else

all undiagnosed and untreated despite my parents noticing at an early age, of course

Take your advice that you make in almost every thread and euthanize yourself.

i cope by keeping my mouth shut and pulling my lower teeth out in front of my upper teeth. fuck

lol i tried doing that but my maxilla is also recessed and it shows if i "jut" by doing the lower teeth thing, it's just not as badly recessed as the mandible

unironic depiction of me trying to fraud for a photo and not look recessed and stupid

blindssuck.gif

lol i tried doing that but my maxilla is also recessed and it shows if i "jut" by doing the lower teeth thing, it's just not as badly recessed as the mandible

unironic depiction of me trying to fraud for a photo and not look recessed and stupid

blindssuck.gif
how does it show if you do the jut thing? lol

how does it show if you do the jut thing? lol
it makes it super obvious that my face is still recessed, the upper part of my mouth lags behind too much, the non-jutting version is more harmonious in its ugliness

just sounds like bullshit to try and put the blame on ugly men for being ugly so they can justify hating on them in a "well if you weren't such a loser you wouldn't be ugly" kind of way.
Bruh. Mouth breathing is a death sentence. If not treated in childhood, it can even lead to suicide. I'm not joking. The feeling of getting tired while waking up from sleep for years lowers one's IQ. It also makes you socially rejectable. How many recessed chin do you see in daily life? Maybe 1 or 2. This is because some people breathe during childhood. If you do not have a genetically deformed jaw/chin, your face shouldn't look disfigured no matter what.

sorry for necrobumping but...

what does that do?

Masturbation leads to Zinc Deficiency, Decreased Androgen Receptors, High Prolactin and the Increase of Cortisol.

Supposedly, it can still be changed by "mewing". Also, avoid soy, it opens your mouth in social situations.

7a2.jpg

>flattened mid face
>weak cheekbones

these are just traits that all ricecels have automatically, doesnt matter if youre a mouth breather or not FUJUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Honestly, there is no evidence that this occurs.

Sem ttulo

You see the lines have the same shapes, puberty doesn't make you a chad, it just makes you more angular, of course it's weird in this boy's case, but you can see that his eyes were already drooping, his eyebrows are tilted down on the side of the infraorbitals, his chin was already recessed, and his gonial angle is over 147~152.

These channels are always trying to bait people, the only studies on mouth breathing show that they have almost no effect, not something that would stop you from ascending.

Yes basically the boy was already screwed in the first image, and I never see one picture of a child who looked like chad and turned incel just for mouthbreathing.

Last edited:
sorry for necrobumping but...

Masturbation leads to Zinc Deficiency, Decreased Androgen Receptors, High Prolactin and the Increase of Cortisol.
>mfw starting masturbating daily since i was like 8 years old

Pink