Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Fuck foids

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
Men have passions, men have hobbies, men care about people, men understand compassion...

FOIDS ARE SELFISH CUNTS WHO CARE ABOUT NOTHING BUT THEMSELVES. IF THEY'RE DATING, ALL THAT MATTERS IS THE GUY IS A CHAD THAT SHE CAN SHOW OFF TO HER EQUALLY PATHETIC FRIENDS.

For obvious reasons I don't have Instagram but if anyone does then please blackpill the narcissist fucks, and send me some :blackpill: screenshots. Cheers.

I am passionate about penetrating a fresh hole and my hobbies are watching prime litte ones getting abused

I am passionate about penetrating a fresh hole and my hobbies are watching prime litte ones getting abused
Fucking pedocels

Yes, I think this was obvious when Shannon Rose Bosanac chose James Knott over Justus Grossbier.

For obvious reasons I don't have Instagram but if anyone does then please blackpill the narcissist fucks, and send me some :blackpill: screenshots. Cheers.

Is this what you seek?

Screenshot from 2021 11 26 21 11 09

Screenshot from 2021 11 26 21 10 23

Screenshot from 2021 11 26 21 09 49

Not really. I could care less about some hole. I'm more concerned about you my fellow brocel??? Tell me you're getting over this whore?

No, don't worry about me. Any "problems" are the result of her vain personality.

Blackpill Continued:

Screenshot from 2021 11 26 21 25 53

Screenshot from 2021 11 26 21 26 19

Screenshot from 2021 11 26 21 26 51

Screenshot from 2021 11 26 21 27 04

Volcel if you wouldn't

i caaaaaaaaan't

Context:

Screenshot from 2021 08 23 15 36 59

Severe Social Anxiety

Haha. Goddamn Shannon Rose.

jesus this is the worst case of oneitis I've ever seen

It's for a beautiful purpose:

Group therapy and family therapy are not typically recommended as the first-line modality in treating histrionic personality disorder. People with histrionic personality disorder tend to desire to be the center of attention, which may be distracting from therapeutic goals in a group setting.[5] Additionally, people with this disorder may exhibit shallow emotions appearing insincere to those groups or family members participating in therapy concurrently.[5] Histrionic patients may be inappropriately sexual with their therapists; therefore, it is critical to set firm boundaries with patients.[1] The roleplay model and assertive approaches may help in minimizing conflicts.

The thoughts I had of her when she introduced herself to the group in 2013...were correct.

No; Shannon Rose B had several boyfriends waiting at home as she flirted with loiro Chris in group therapy.

I dropped a pencil during a private chat. " 'He' likes her" - "Why does he even want her? She already has a boyfriend" - While flirting with tall Chris.