Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuck foids, I want to chase money

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I don't want women in my life anymore, I don't give a shit if all of them hate me I just want to be rich and eat whatever I want on a daily basis. I want to have a good car, a good house and play good games. The economy is getting worse every passing day and we're getting poorer. I have a few friends I hang out with, I just want to fuck around and drink alcohol, maybe get into fights. Fuck foids tbh im tired of this shit I don't even try anymore I'm happier now at worst I'll just go pay a whore to fuck

your mother's genitals

Never began for MGTOWcels

Never began for MGTOWcels
Did begin for them. They generally seem to be more motivated in life to do something, compared to some people over here who are rotting on a daily basis.

May not get the girl at the end of your life, but if you moneymaxx, you can get your copes. Thats what im going for, letting the blackpill guide my path.