Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting fuck foid pedestalisation

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★
All great things in the world come from men. inventions, technology, protection, construction of buildings/everything we see, we are stronger, better at every sport, even chess, have on average 3-5 points higher iq than women, the list goes on and on. compared to this, what have women contributed? what quality do they posess which makes them worth more than a man? yes they make babies but it takes two to make a baby.

Taking all this into account, you could argue that i am well justified in thinking that men should be valued more in our society than women...but In reality, all I want is gender equality. That's all I want, and yet we live in a gynocentric society where women are treated as queens and major institutions/public spending is all skewed to benefit women at men's expence (for example corrupt family courts and spending more money on breast cancer research than prostate/lung cancer COMBINED). they are pedestalised so much, and for what reason?

VAGINA.

this world pisses me off so much. I don't want to be a part of it any longer.

Agreed, men hold more value and should not respect whores. Simps are feminists are tipping the power balance in ridiculous ways,

I hate cucks and simps

All great things in the world come from men. inventions, technology, protection, construction of buildings/everything we see, we are stronger, better at every sport, even chess, have on average 3-5 points higher iq than women, the list goes on and on. compared to this, what have women contributed? what quality do they posess which makes them worth more than a man? yes they make babies but it takes two to make a baby.

Taking all this into account, you could argue that i am well justified in thinking that men should be valued more in our society than women...but In reality, all I want is gender equality. That's all I want, and yet we live in a gynocentric society where women are treated as queens and major institutions/public spending is all skewed to benefit women at men's expence (for example corrupt family courts and spending more money on breast cancer research than prostate/lung cancer COMBINED). they are pedestalised so much, and for what reason?

VAGINA.

this world pisses me off so much. I don't want to be a part of it any longer.
Foids were originally given the vote because they was a underpopulation of them in a state, so the thirsty men decided to give them rights in hope that It'd attract more foids to them. The fall of civilization started because of the male sex drive jfl.