Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Fuck everyone

TheEuropeanVirgin

TheEuropeanVirgin

Greycel
I posted here a time ago looking for some advice but everyone just told me it was OVER and that i was fucked. I didn't want to believe that but you were all RIGHT: IT'S OVER. There's no hope for us so just fuck this wicked world and the society who doesn't give a fuck about our problems. Why should they? We are fucking subhuman who aren't worth shit. Our only purpose in life is to wagecuck and die alone without anyone giving a single shit about us.

FUCK. THEM. ALL.

We deserve better than this. But it will not get better, it will get worse. Since the last time I posted here many things happened to me that made it clear that I'm a manlet truecel that will stay virgin for life AND I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THAT so FUCK EVERYONE. And if you are reading this and think that you will ascend and it will be better for you then THINK AGAIN because if you are in this website then soon or later you will discover that it didn't even begin for you so cope and wagecuck until you are dead. That's everything we will have in this life. I hope I was religious tbhtbh :lul::lul::lul:

We never stood a chance.

how tall are you?

Try getting a haircut and gymcelling.

Soyboy13

fuck existence tbh, never began at only 5'1

if i was 5'1 i wouldve went er long ago fuck man so brutal idk how you keep coping

I remember you.
As I said before,
Fuck man it's probably over especially if you're only about 5 foot 1. Females are not interested unfortunately even though you come off as a really nice guy. Really feel bad that females are always mocking you because they can. That's the reason people go ER or CHO, not gun laws and not "mintal helth". Glad to see you on the forum man I hope you can cope well but yeah it's over.

good luck coping buddy boyo. The sooner you release all hopes of ever getting a foid, the easier it will be.

Knajjd heightmoggs you JFL, I'm sorry bro

155cm?you need to twinkmaxx and get yourself a gay sugar daddy because that's the best you'll ever do in regards to having a relationship at that height

this world is ruthless

Fuck this Earth is only survival of the fittest

I am basically a misanthrope