Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

fuck everyone who is genetically superior to me

• Thread starter Deleted member 265
  • Start date
Deleted member 265

Deleted member 265

sleep forever
-
including 95% of this forum

go die

Solid reasoning, that'd make you ubermensch.

Gonna need some kind of proof that we mog you. Normalfags, sure we'll believe you. But being mogged by us is a special talent.

Lol fuck you if you ain’t even ethnic

Did u ever mog anyone OP?

gas the genetically superior people, cripple uprising now

That’s not a reason to hate people

That’s not a reason to hate people
It actually is tbh. I hate that chads get to touch titties and I don't. I hate that women didn't get a Y chromosome and get to live life on tutorial mode. I hate that black men get help from the media on being attractive.

It actually is tbh. I hate that chads get to touch titties and I don't. I hate that women didn't get a Y chromosome and get to live life on tutorial mode. I hate that black men get help from the media on being attractive.

my life is garbage
fuck all happyfags

High IQ

You shouldn’t care about who’s doing what to who

You shouldn’t care about who’s doing what to who
It fundamentally bothers me that I cannot have a woman and others get to. It's not fair, I did nothing wrong except that I was born ugly and autistic.

if you're white you mog me

Fuck them all
Fuck them all

99% of this forum mogs me, Im at the bottom 1%.