Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuck Europe

I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
63058aa0b1bb00.709268631661307552wD8GjVKgoYSEs3WtS4f2.jpeg

One mistake in the picture. You forgot all the white “antiracist” antifa peaceful protestors.

Huh, I never knew that. I guess they're only Jewish in name.
Do you think their values line up with Judaism? A religion that follows that Mosaic laws and wants to stone adulterers and queers to death?

Do you think their values line up with Judaism? A religion that follows that Mosaic laws and wants to stone adulterers and queers to death?
To be fair, I don't know much about Judaism except they think Jesus was a fraud and they read scriptures from the Torah. I forgot Synagogues, too.

To be fair, I don't know much about Judaism except they think Jesus was a fraud and they read scriptures from the Torah. I forgot Synagogues, too.
Fair enough

Not accurate. White boomers and old people in general are too aloof to how badly they destroyed their own civilization.

rabbis literally suck baby dick. it would be over for rabbis if judaism was opposed to homosexuality

And BLM doesn't exist in the US?

The good guys lost WW2 :feelsrope: