Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Fuck EA

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
How can you care that much about money when you already have a ton you fucking psychopath inferiority complex cunts

What'd they do this time?

What'd they do this time?
Scripted my game it was so fucking obvious. Hazard scores a fucking header from outside the box, the other goal was also a fucking header, all the AI has 99 pace and the AI defenders are all playing like they're as good as van dijk and all have 99 positioning.

Scripted my game it was so fucking obvious. Hazard scores a fucking header from outside the box, the other goal was also a fucking header, all the AI has 99 pace and the AI defenders are all playing like they're as good as van dijk and all have 99 positioning.
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Over for FUTcels

Modern FIFA is such jew crap, I saved all My coins to buy a gold pack and the best player I got was like 80. I dropped it inmediately

Are you good at FIFA?
How many wins do you usually get at WL-League?
Modern FIFA is such jew crap, I saved all My coins to buy a gold pack and the best player I got was like 80. I dropped it inmediately

Never buy packs with coins. Should be known among the FUT community tbh

Are you good at FIFA?
How many wins do you usually get at WL-League?
I roleplay in my own mind that I'm a manager so sometimes I play realistically and don't do skillmoves n stuff and do a lot of passing like a real football match b like and therefore I usually only play against AI legendary on career mode. World class the AI plays so weird and unrealistically which is why I play against legendary but the annoying thing with legendary is that a lot of the goals they score are flukey as fuck.

Id say my win to loss ratio against legendary AI is 4:1 or 5:1

I barely ever play against online cuz it b laggy as fuck and takes 2 hrs for it to do what it tells me to do. Haven't played ultimate team properly since FIFA 16. Atm against online players I'm probs under average

I haven't played FUT since 18 tbh. Bought pes 20 on release but it has tons of issues as well :feelskek: :feelscry:

Fifa could be a very good cope if EA really tried their best.

go EA, make those normies pay

Fifa used to be my favorite cope, but it is dead to me now. They refused to include the improvements the Career mode, pro clubs, and Seasons people asked for and focused primarily on Ultimate Team. Last I heard, the game even released buggy last year. I don’t feel like shelling out to them anymore. It’s amazing how addicted I used to be to the game prior to FIFA 16

FIFA is just awful normie cope idk how anyone likes it specially when it's made by a greedy IP such as EA

Fifa used to be my favorite cope, but it is dead to me now. They refused to include the improvements the Career mode, pro clubs, and Seasons people asked for and focused primarily on Ultimate Team. Last I heard, the game even released buggy last year. I don’t feel like shelling out to them anymore. It’s amazing how addicted I used to be to the game prior to FIFA 16
Yeah pro clubs cope was the best. I stopped playing for the same reason, they literally just copied and pasted the game mode for the last 6 years all while putting all their effort into that broken ultimate team script.

It scripted tbh but, not necessarily saying ur scenario, to not expect such an occurrence from ever happening is not realistic.

Though if it happens regularly I'll be very annoyed.

Thats brutal bro

Yeah pro clubs cope was the best. I stopped playing for the same reason, they literally just copied and pasted the game mode for the last 6 years all while putting all their effort into that broken ultimate team script.
I miss fifa 14 back when it was actually good

I only play Bethesda games so I don't bother with EA anymore.