Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Fuck dreams man, just had a brutal one

LowInhibMaxxer

LowInhibMaxxer

Normies must suffer
-
1d 21h 13m
I don't really remember the context behind it, but I do remember me and this girl meeting and hugging and she was embracing me and it was confusing but warm :cryfeels:, then when I went to walk off to I guess the next part of my dream and was talking while she was still embracing me from behind and not letting go. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

We will never have this. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

highinhibition

highinhibition

Banned
-
36d 12h 49m
nice username

Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

Tfw no PCP
★★
62d 9h 41m
I had a dream I was lost and a tall foid hugged me with my head in her chest. Never gonna happen though :cryfeels:

BrazilianLiveMatter

BrazilianLiveMatter

Been to hell
★★★
30d 11h 20m
what a coincidence, i dreamed i kissed a foid today, maybe it's the devil calling us to go ER

LowInhibMaxxer

LowInhibMaxxer

Normies must suffer
-
1d 21h 13m
Therapywasaaste said:
I had a dream I was lost and a tall foid hugged me with my head in her chest. Never gonna happen though :cryfeels:
holy shit why :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope:
BrazilianLiveMatter said:
what a coincidence, i dreamed i kissed a foid today, maybe it's the devil calling us to go ER
and what's stopping us? :feelshehe::feelshehe::feelsEhh::feelsEhh: