Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Fuck drag queens

JetStream

JetStream

Master Debater
★★
drag queens are fucking disgusting man ,they get media exposure and get money from dumbasses who go to clubs they are at and those retards tip them money, i don't get the fucking attraction, but the fact that they get money from looking like freaks is absurd, is the attraction that they look like freaks?

If you're not on twitter you might not know about this page, which documents a lot of absurdities with trans and drag queens etc. Biggest problem I have with them is they are all mostly pedos who prey on young kids.

I don't really mind it tbh, i kinda admire the way they cover up incel-tier looks with makeup and get money from weirdos. I'm too high inhib to ever do something like that and I'm also not gay but i do admire the business model.

Okay that's disgusting and i think all those people should be in jail for grooming. The drag queens i was talking about are the ones that look and act like clowns, not the groomers.

clown world, but i am more angry at whiteknights and foids.

Never fuck [UWSL]drag queens, for them not being foids[/UWSL]