Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Fuck Damn it guys , Summer Is Coming Again

Snowman888

Snowman888

Veteran
★★
For me it is the worst season of all :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

cb8bc539ce447ecb04f22bcd6c174e76.jpg

Plz dont

What's the difference?
Foids literally wear these, and almost see-through yoga pants during winter anyway.

Nice. Slut shaming time. I love the adrenaline I get from it.

It's only a matter of time until people claim public nudity is absolutely fine.

nearly nude whores with masks

maybe a second wave of corona will hit and there'll be some draconian lockdown

Her ass looks like an invitation, and my dick is feeling like the unwelcomed guest right now.

The one on the right is the one I like. I don't know if it's those pants or not, because no foids around here dress like this at any time of the year, but it makes her look fat.
Then again, her arms look fatter than the one on the right. The one on the right also have more decency than the one on the left as while her shorts are very short, it's not disgustingly bad as the one on the left.

Brutal season tbh. Thankfully it is a fair time away for me.

Yo, that's indecent exposure.

Also it's like 80 degrees right now and it's 3 am

I hate the goddamn heat. Fuck the sun.

I started hating the summer ones i started hitting puberty. It has been nothing but suicidefuel since then.

Based ngl

:feelskek:
Best one I remember was walking behind a young (~28 YO) mother pushing a stroller. She had a dress that goes below her ass line and it was somewhat see through. You could see her panties. As I was catching up to her I turned to her and said "Your ass is showing, shiksah" (yes I used that word) and she thought that I meant that her dress was flairing up due to wind so she tried to tidy it up but it was actually "sticking" to her body and she realized what I meant instantly but I said "Yeah, it's see through. Looking for a daddy for that little bastard?" as I pointed at her stroller. I went my way to my car and as I was driving she was walking the same road (on the sidewalk of course) and I saw her face being sad probably due to realization she is a whore. God I remember the fap I had that same day to the memory of that situation.

Did you not get the memo? Summer 2020 just got cancelled.

No lift on UK lockdown until September 2020 (if that).

And the Tokyo Summer Olympics have been deffered to August 2021 and might get cancelled outright.

Summer is too warm, it's brutal tbh. Equatorcels and below, I don't know how you handle it. Foids are wearing skintight clothing even in a Swedish winter, or even short skirts if they are 'school children', just lol. Seasons don't matter and I'm more desensitized to bare skin than I am at a nice camo or flower pattern or something. :feelsrope:

Did you not get the memo? Summer 2020 just got cancelled.

No lift on UK lockdown until September 2020 (if that).

And the Tokyo Summer Olympics have been deffered to August 2021 and might get cancelled outright.

i work in a pub so i dont have to go back to wageslaving until july/ august.

LDAR mode engaged :feelzez:

Winter is coming here :feelsseriously: i hate the cold

I hate summer too because tons of roaches come out and the spook me.

went outside it's already 30 degrees celsius and full of tits

it's over for plandemic copers

Glad ı didnt go to a summer vacation since 2 years.

I wish I could resurrect a hERo these days.

i work in a pub so i dont have to go back to wageslaving until july/ august.

LDAR mode engaged :feelzez:

Boris Johnson's TL-DW speech basically said everythings off until August.

Employers, regardless of sector, say they won't re-open workplaces due to social distancing rules being unworkable.

Boris Johnson's TL-DW speech basically said everythings off until August.

Employers, regardless of sector, say they won't re-open workplaces due to social distancing rules being unworkable.

yep probably is a lot of the normies in the uk are fucking braindead and think that they can just go out anyway

yep probably is a lot of the normies in the uk are fucking braindead and think that they can just go out anyway

They can't

News just in. You're off work until October 2020 Harry Rotter.

I like the weather in summer at least and no school

They can't

News just in. You're off work until October 2020 Harry Rotter.

:feelzez:
ldar has never been so profitable

I hate the summer. I hate the summer. I hate the summer. Seeing these sluts coming out in the masses with their chads, asses hanging out and tits sat in a little bikini.
"Tee Hee chad only."
They're mocking us, just by going out side. Just by showing the world their body's, going out in public with their chad boyfriends, they're saying "look at how pretty I am! But don't get too close, instead just sit back there and sulk about how great my life is that I've ever been able to do this even once in my life." It could be the first time, it doesn't matter, if you've ever been blessed with chads powers to walk across a beach in the summer with your hot girlfriend, you are luckier than anyone on these boards.
If you've ever been swimming with someone of the opposite gender and they were actually ok with being near you, you're part of the problem. You're part of the reason why inceldom is so miserable.

Last summer of my youth

It's brutal. I had a taste of this a few weeks ago when there was warm weather briefly.

The joggers.... the random hot sluts....:what:

I posted a similar thread a couple of weeks ago. I'm in a far worst situation since I love near Berkeley, CA. A college town. Lots of very attractive and intelligent white and noodlewhore foids.

I'll still be inside, shitposting and being the eternal shut-in.

Its over.
ThERe is only one option

More techno and ket tbh, so not all bad tbh

Best one I remember was walking behind a young (~28 YO) mother pushing a stroller. She had a dress that goes below her ass line and it was somewhat see through. You could see her panties. As I was catching up to her I turned to her and said "Your ass is showing, shiksah" (yes I used that word) and she thought that I meant that her dress was flairing up due to wind so she tried to tidy it up but it was actually "sticking" to her body and she realized what I meant instantly but I said "Yeah, it's see through. Looking for a daddy for that little bastard?" as I pointed at her stroller. I went my way to my car and as I was driving she was walking the same road (on the sidewalk of course) and I saw her face being sad probably due to realization she is a whore. God I remember the fap I had that same day to the memory of that situation.
Based man.

Why is half her ass sticking out JFL? Also looks gross, like its cellulite or some shit.

I don't think we can post pictures like these. But I don't know for sure.