Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fuck cuckflix and their unrealistic male beauty standards

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
E916DB28 501A 4AF1 87BC 2A85B54B8EB4

Meanwhile foids be like
F60E549A A252 4631 B3CD 4E6691473A9D

theres one shit on Netflix with a white chad and a 3/10 noodle whore that are married and the chad acts all cucked out and submissive to her.

Geralt was supposed to be ugly as fuck in the books. They chadfied him in the games and now in this shitty series too.

theres one shit on Netflix with a white chad and a 3/10 noodle whore that are married and the chad acts all cucked out and submissive to her.

Dude I think I saw the banner for that one. JFL, fucking Jews and Cuckflix yet again trying to push interracial white dude/noodlewhore racemixxing.

No one ever talks about women's expectations of men.

Which show?

#EveryManIsBeautiful

Which show?

I think Secret Obsession or something maybe? I had to look it up.

The lead noodlewhore actress, Brenda Song or whatever the noodlewhore's name is, is a noted white worshipping race traitor from what I can read online.

Last edited:
not watching that cucked shit

Dude I think I saw the banner for that one. JFL, fucking Jews and Cuckflix yet again trying to push interracial white dude/noodlewhore racemixxing.
And for white foids is Blacked.com

The lead noodlewhore actress, Brenda Song or whatever the noodlewhore's name is, is a noted white worshipping race traitor from what I can read online.
It’s over for ricecels

legit lol @ anyone watching Netflix

Tbh, every actor looks like a fucking male model these days ngl.

If you pay for a Netflix subscription you’re a cuck

Nanking now!

It's a fucking TV show, have you ever watched one?

its always been like this. The only beauty standard for foids used to be not being a landwhale but now not even that is nescesary anymore

Geralt is gigachad it’s over

I hardcore celled on the Witcher 3 Wild hunt complete edition it’s my favourite game I discovered all locations did all quests etc etc.

They will ruin the series with “diversity” jfl it’s ovER
No one ever talks about women's expectations of men.
Based

Geralt is gigachad it’s over

I hardcore celled on the Witcher 3 Wild hunt complete edition it’s my favourite game I discovered all locations did all quests etc etc.

They will ruin the series with “diversity” jfl it’s ovER

Based
Geralt is gigaChad while Yennefer is an ugly curry whore.

Check out netflix’s “Beauty and the beast.” The “beast” is a gigachad with some aesthetic facial scars jfl

Geralt was supposed to be ugly as fuck in the books. They chadfied him in the games and now in this shitty series too.
Really? That is so typical, I’ve only played the game. How is he described in the books?

As a woman, you can't empathize with ugly male character, so that makes sense, otherwise women just won't watch, they want to see only Chads in movies

Jews ruin everything.

I think Secret Obsession or something maybe? I had to look it up.

didn't she get knocked up by some emo faggot?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back