Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

fuck consoles

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
fucking primitive overpriced game playing machines. Can't even alt tab and listen to mendelssohn's violin concerto at the same time

my PS4 works fine

But no cheaters tho.

fucking primitive overpriced game playing machines. Can't even alt tab and listen to mendelssohn's violin concerto at the same time
brutal
yeah i love my gaming pc tbh
what's your steam and discord
maybe we can play a game sometime

Over for consolecels

i would do that too but i can't trust viruses bro
I usually get my games from the only foid I can trust. Fitgirl. Possibly not even a girl, but I've never gotten a virus from their repacks.

I usually get my games from the only foid I can trust. Fitgirl. Possibly not even a girl, but I've never gotten a virus from their repacks.
they have all the good games

wait how does she legally do that though?
What is a repack and how the fuck is it safe?

Its not legal but she compressed the game files to make the download lower.This is ussually not worth it unless your internet is capped.Better to go to cs.rin.ru

downloading games isn't that risky. no 4chan hacker is your to steal your identity because you downloaded honey select. The only time I've torrented something bad it was a fake microsoft word and my antivirus detected it before I installed anything. You can look up uploaders on places like /r/piratedgames. I've never even gotten a letter from ISP for it like I've heard someone people getting

downloading games isn't that risky. no 4chan hacker is your to steal your identity because you downloaded honey select. The only time I've torrented something bad it was a fake microsoft word and my antivirus detected it before I installed anything. You can look up uploaders on places like /r/piratedgames. I've never even gotten a letter from ISP for it like I've heard someone people getting
yeah my friend used to pirate games and comcast kept sending him emails about it lol
i'll probably try it with a small size game just to verify and learn how fitgirl works
then i'll probably do something bigger like doom eternal and shit
or CYBERPUNK when it comes out

yeah my friend used to pirate games and comcast kept sending him emails about it lol
i'll probably try it with a small size game just to verify and learn how fitgirl works
repacks are just smaller size install files for faster downloading but since they're more compressed they take longer to install

Downloading isn't the problem, the problem is uploading the files. This is why if you're seeding it's best to have a VPN or something up or as you mention comcast or whoever will come to you for distributing a pirated copy of a game or movie or whichever.

Its not legal but she compressed the game files to make the download lower.This is ussually not worth it unless your internet is capped.Better to go to cs.rin.ru
I like them compressed not really for the downloading but for the potential of if I like the game I can keep them compressed for later installations as I don't have to keep them all installed at the same time.
You can't always be sure you will always get that game back easily to pirate again and having an 80GB at 40GB or less helps me have more storage space for more games to hold.
That's my logic behind it.

PC master race

You need to ascend from the trash pile and use ps4 and pc.

I have both

good good. Don't get next generation though as pirating on them will probably not work because of the new bug bounty fuckers.

Normies are too stupid to use a PC, this is why consoles are a thing.

I hate their limitation, i hate how they limited technological progress because now every game has to be made for console first, i hate the fact multi-platform development ruined so many genres that only worked on mouse and keyboard, and i hate console exclusives where you have to buy more than one machine just to play one game.