Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Fuck civilisation.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
And fuck agriculture too, which spawned civilisation. Seriously most, if not, all of humanity’s problems stem from agriculture.

It weakened the human physique making us shorter, stupider, weaker jawed etc. This could be the origin of inceldom as the ugliest men were the least desirable.

It resulted in malnutrition due to limited variation in diet, with grain foods becoming the staple.

It led to tyranny, with leaders controlling the food supply (the origin of the word Lord is Bread Warden. He decided if you ate or not). Slavery followed soon after as Lords needed workers. Social classes spawned out of this.

We were free once. We hunted and gathered, lived in small, related family groups and shunned outsiders who were not our kin. We didn’t have to interact with outsiders other than for trading and exchanging mates to prevent inbreeding. We weren’t made for this modern agricultural shitheap of a society. I would give my life if it meant seeing this wretched world burn as my life ebbed away.

I've eaten raw meat a couple of times and I enjoyed it very much.

This could be the origin of inceldom
No. Inceldom is the result of natural selection, when females choose, only the best males get mates, not the ones with strong jaws. If you have a good jaw but your jaw gets bogged by 80% of the other people you become incel. If everyone else looked worse then me I would be able to live the life of chad.

I'd rather be civilized than live like a nigger, take a look at any third world shithole without the fruits of agricultural advancement, I for one am thankful for it.
You'd lose all of your copes without it, if civilization went away I would rope

Reject modernity
Return to monkey

Human nature.

If you can't eat raw meat without fear of parasites then you can't truly say you are able to digest it. If you were truly able to digest meat you would be able to digest raw meat and parasites instead of becoming a host.
Dangerous parasites are rare but still a risk. That doesn't mean you can't digest raw meat, you can and in fact it is healthier than cooked meat. It's an interesting topic, there's a lot of info about it online.

Based and TedKaczynskiPilled.

You'd lose all of your copes without it, if civilization went away I would rope
In the past people didnt need "copes" and escapism to feel fulfilled.

If I can’t play vidya I’d rope

Reject modernity
Return to monkey
I'd rather be civilized than live like a nigger, take a look at any third world shithole without the fruits of agricultural advancement, I for one am thankful for it.
Literally everyone civilization besides the Sentinelese has agriculture

Last edited: