Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuck Chrismas

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
Families of west...i hope you will die chocking on your turkey on the fucking christmas.

I hope that this year will be last for you bastards.

I hope that next winter will be nucklear winter

Last edited:
Absolutely despise Christmas and always have

no man,i love christmas

It's nimrods holiday, dont know why they still celebrate it

Turkey is on thanksgiving

He’s one of those cels that can’t let other cels cope in peace, man is actually the Grinch
pretty much.
i dont blame him for it.I was out of place expressing my happynes in a thread where he was venting about his anger over not being happy.
I was in the wrong.

Fuck gay festival.

It's nimrods holiday, dont know why they still celebrate it
Barely anyone knows this.

Dec.21st makes a lot more sense for a holiday.

Crying on our knees and praying to Sirius, the brightest star on the longest, darkest night.

Barely anyone knows this.

Dec.21st makes a lot more sense for a holiday.

Crying on our knees and praying to Sirius, the brightest star on the longest, darkest night.
JFL it's a holiday so they can entertain the wage cucks. Honestly God kill me, I can't bear to see people fucking on holiday while am rotting here.

This christmas sucked and i'm out of vodka.

fuck this christmas dude,i hope my relatives die choking lol xD

JFL it's a holiday so they can entertain the wage cucks. Honestly God kill me, I can't bear to see people fucking on holiday while am rotting here.
We always have May 23rd to celebrate with festivities and ceremony.

Are you really Icelandic?

no man,i love christmas
This, how can you not love Christmas the atmosphere is really comfy especially if you got snow in your country (not me :feelsrope: )

The negative consquences of being ugly should be your main concern instead of christmas

This, how can you not love Christmas the atmosphere is really comfy especially if you got snow in your country (not me :feelsrope: )
i have a lot of snow outside tbh.
It's nice as hell.

Because wr are incels asshole. Incel hates normies happiness and christmases. Real incels hate it

Families of west...i hope you will die chocking on your turkey on the fucking christmas.

I hope that this year will be last for you bastards.

I hope that next winter will be nucklear winter

GET THIS BETA SHIT OFF ME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I hate being around happy people when im miserable as fuck. Family gatherings are awful, I hope they will all get diagnosed with cancer and die a slow and painful death.

I hate being around happy people when im miserable as fuck. Family gatherings are awful, I hope they will all get diagnosed with cancer and die a slow and painful death.
Good wish

The negative consquences of being ugly should be your main concern instead of christmas

Very true. I cant stop thinking about everything lookism related. I dont give a single fuck about whatever these morons are talking about.
They talk about their fucking work? Idgaf about work, work is pointless for me if I cant ascend.
Everything is pointless for me, if I die as a lonely ugly loser incel.

They better shut up and stop being happy, or I will make them as angry and frustrated as me by killing their disgusting fucking offspring.
HAPPY PEOPLE, YOU GET CANCER OR I WILL MAKE YOU MISERABLE.

Because wr are incels asshole. Incel hates normies happiness and christmases. Real incels hate it
Get fucked, most normies are sad during Christmas and winter in general because cold and shit, they prefer summer anyway
i have a lot of snow outside tbh.
It's nice as hell.
Sooo lucky my man, i wish i lived in some northern country to have snowy xmas It's comfy as fuck

ok.
cant help being happy,man

CONGRATS! You're probably not even incel. Imagine being HAPPY that your life is pointless and you will never reproduce. Only a fakecel could be happy with life in 2019.

CONGRATS! You're probably not even incel. Imagine being HAPPY that your life is pointless and you will never reproduce. Only a fakecel could be happy with life in 2019.
i cant help but be happy,man.
I got a new monitor for christmas.
also i've seen ur pics,you look as bad if not slightly better than me :feelsseriously:

i cant help but be happy,man.
I got a new monitor for christmas.

also i've seen ur pics,you look as bad if not slightly better than me :feelsseriously:
Congrats to 10k :feelsohh:

Worst time of the year in many ways but some ways good, only time of the year I see family really but it's always the same thing of them asking what have I accomplished and have I found a girl, even more embarrassing if it's a bigger christmas with more distant family too. This year though, I spend my first christmas alone just drunk in my box, yay :ha..feels: