Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuck catholicism

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

Ex JBW believer
★★★★★
Why should I be blessing my food to be "thankful" for god (if he does exist) or even stop eating meat on fridays when I begged and begged god for years to give me a girlfriend and I only got humiliated and depressed watching people who dont deserve a gf get one while I prayed and prayed and got nothing. Now if god does exist and gives me an 18 year old virgin foid then maybe MAYBE I will consider giving him one more chance but I am old af so its far too late.

Judeo-Christianity is a cancer for humanity, Islam too

Judeo-Christianity is a cancer for humanity, Islam too
any religion. God simply doesn't exist, there is no discussion about it as it is a FACT. Yet people keep yapping about that stupid shit.

any religion. God simply doesn't exist, there is no discussion about it as it is a FACT. Yet people keep yapping about that stupid shit.
God definitely exists, he just hates us. Something had to have created all of this.

God is evil and we are slaves
God doesn't exist, it is a fact, i dont argue about facts. The earth orbit around the sun, thats a fact and i wont debate that either.

God doesn't exist, it is a fact, i dont argue about facts. The earth orbit around the sun, thats a fact and i wont debate that either.
Nigger how is it a fact if you can't prove it?:waitwhat:

Nigger how is it a fact if you can't prove it?:waitwhat:
In science when you cant prove something exist (and even more something ridiculous exist like a flying unicorn or god) then it is a fact it doesn't exist.

catholicism is cucked tbh

martin luther was right that catholicism is jewed faggotry

The Catholic Church is not Christian, but is rather a gentile front for a Judaic/Babylonian religion.

Interesting

Attachments

• y113qix2vatican.jpg
    y113qix2vatican.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 13
That is pretty much every major religion not just catholic christianity

Mass is a dangerous place to be.

The worst religion to be spiritually enslaved to...

Without Catholicism you would be having sex with your family and animals, like every pagan.

God does not interfere in free will and a girlfriend is not important for the Christian path
But I am a heretic, metaphysically malnourished

Without Catholicism you would be having sex with your family and animals, like every pagan.
Yall be making these weird scenarios saying "iF X DidNT ExiSt" like it happens anyways so nothing changes

God does not interfere in free will and a girlfriend is not important for the Christian path
But I am a heretic, metaphysically malnourished

I hate religion too despite the fact its forced all around me by my parents shoving that shit in my face all that jew nonsense i feel retarded listening and being around it

Why should I be blessing my food to be "thankful" for god (if he does exist) or even stop eating meat on fridays when I begged and begged god for years to give me a girlfriend and I only got humiliated and depressed watching people who dont deserve a gf get one while I prayed and prayed and got nothing. Now if god does exist and gives me an 18 year old virgin foid then maybe MAYBE I will consider giving him one more chance but I am old af so its far too late.
Issue being that the foid will have her free will removed from her to be given to you

real. protestantism is less jewish and more white but it's still cucked. catholicism is the left, social hand of judaism and protestantism the economic right.

real. protestantism is less jewish and more white but it's still cucked. catholicism is the left, social hand of judaism and protestantism the economic right.
Only classical Lutheranism is anti-Jewish. Most of the current Protestants are various kinds of Baptists or Evangelicals from the United States who actively preach in the world.

Catholicism in general is kike worship.

God is good, Jesus is king.

Your suffering doesn't come from God but rather from the fact that diabolical people built a diabolical soyciety you were born into.

It's pointless to be angry at God when your enemy is clearly the diablo/satan who presides over the corruption of the sheeple.

Only classical Lutheranism is anti-Jewish. Most of the current Protestants are various kinds of Baptists or Evangelicals from the United States who actively preach in the world.
calvinism is pretty anti-jewish i mean it's arguably social darwinist
but you're right baptism and evangelicalism are cucked

Stfu satan

God is good, Jesus is king.

Your suffering doesn't come from God but rather from the fact that diabolical people built a diabolical soyciety you were born into.

It's pointless to be angry at God when your enemy is clearly the diablo/satan who presides over the corruption of the sheeple.
So its either its god's fault or its not as you christcucks keep saying at the same time "InCElDoM iS a BleSsINg in DiSguiSe"

So its either its god's fault or its not as you christcucks keep saying at the same time "InCElDoM iS a BleSsINg in DiSguiSe"
In fact, God is either kind and weak or strong and evil, there is no third option.

if I could, I would spit on god for everything I've been through in my life

that statement takes just as much of a leap of faith as religion
It might aswell just say hey man i dont know but this is not worth the punishment.

To all living things residing in this shithole of a planet.

I do dislike arrogant atheists that come straight out of reddit or jewtube.
Its always the hedonistic gay flaggot worshipping cuckolds hating anything fundamentally RIGHT the Bible tried to address.

If I get convinced that God doesn't exist, I'll disappear myself.

How do you explain consciousness then?

I had a psychosis last year and when recovering but not fully sane yet I became religious for a while. It even helped as a cope and I was reading a lot of religious literature and reading the Holy Bible but once I recovered I lost all interest in religion. As a cope it might help: when I was religious, I didn't care about GF at all, I was looking forward to a way in the paradise (and also hoping for Armageddon). The problem with religion as a cope isn't so much that God won't give you a gf: you'll simply gotta acknowledge how pathetic and cruel the world at large is.

just let them cope bro.
They have no power over you anymore.
And at least they tried to enforce monogamy and loyalty.. They failed miserably but they tried

God definitely exists, he just hates us. Something had to have created all of this.

Fuck whoever is god, putting me in this shitty country on this shitty ass planet, with the rest of these shitty apes!!!:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

FUCK IT, TOTAL HUMAN DEATH!!!!

Fuck whoever is god, putting me in this shitty country on this shitty ass planet, with the rest of these shitty apes!!!:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

FUCK IT, TOTAL HUMAN DEATH!!!!
It's a brutal life mang :cryfeels: