Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel FUCK CAPITALISM, I REPEAT: F U C K C A P I T A L I S M

• Thread starter NeetSupremacist
  • Start date
NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★

STOP MAKING THREADS ABOUT THIS WHORE
91ABF3E8 77B4 42F4 BA0A 2978180149FA

This has nothing to do with capitalism, this is to do with female freedom, which is the root cause of cuckery.

tbh ngl we shud break into her house, tie her up, throw her in the back of a van, drive her to the deepest coal mine available, put her tied up body in the elevator, send her at least 1 mile down, untie her and leave her there to work in the coal mines ded srs

STOP MAKING THREADS ABOUT THIS WHORE
Tbh, there is no escape from her, the bitch is everywhere: youtube, reddit, 4chan and even here. Even tho i don't want to, i always hear about her. I hope the next news will be about her dying tbh.

What is that? Is that this hoe that sells bath water? Somebody should buy it then refund it and put his shit inside instead. In burger-land there are refund laws right? U can refund what u want if its broken or something right? Just buy then say its broken and send it back to her with shit inside.

What is that? Is that this hoe that sells bath water? Somebody should buy it then refund it and put his shit inside instead. In burger-land there are refund laws right? U can refund what u want if its broken or something right? Just buy then say its broken and send it back to her with shit inside.
Yes bro

I don't get it.
I missed the news about the dolphin.

I don't get it.
I missed the news about the dolphin.
Some cuck bought her bathtub for a very large amount of money, yeah it is just a normal bathtub but she took a bath on it so some fucking cuck who need to have his cock shopped off and inserted in his own ass bought that used shittub.

10 years ago, if some guy from the future came and told me this would happen, I'd think he's full of shit

Don't blame capitalism for people being retarded.

Some cuck bought her bathtub for a very large amount of money, yeah it is just a normal bathtub but she took a bath on it so some fucking cuck who need to have his cock shopped off and inserted in his own ass bought that used shittub.
she is selling everything except the only thing she should actually sell.

Cucks are the problem, not capitalism.

Based as fuck. Capitalism is THE driving force that incentivizes both degeneracy and economic problems. If you have a system that prioitizes profits and private property (not personal property, big difference) than youll get shit like this. Do you think this would happen under the soviet union? JFL I want the west to collapse.

Capitalism is the only way to organize high amount of humans regardless of cucks, the more you control in to the macroscale the worst the condition of life becomes, problem is that high amount of humans...

Hopefully her product requires licensing since it could be considered food and beverage. OI YOU GOT A LOICENSE FO DAT BATH WATER?

Why dont we just abolish capitalism and replace it with anarchism

This has nothing to do with capitalism, this is to do with female freedom, which is the root cause of cuckery.
^^^ ... just take wamen's rights away and there wouldn't be a problem.
She's a Brit. If you look on her website no refunds are allowed. Each little jar costs $30.

Last edited:
Muh free market :soy: