Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Fuck bureaucrats

Akhnai

Akhnai

Christian Incel
-
Fatcels,baldcels,boomercels,manletcels,etc.

I swear that all goverment officials i've ever seen belongs to one of those category or the other.
Their 'sex lives' consist of getting sloppy bloew joeys from their high-t wives once every year and fantasizing about daughters that may or may not be their biological offsprings.

You would expect that men like these would stand up for their fellow cels and impose harsh economic sanctions to the foid parasites that ruined our nation.
But no! These bean counters instead divert our tax money to save Planned Parenthood and build female-only trains.

Seriously,what is wrong with them? Why would these bureaucratcels giving handouts to the most parasitic and unproductive class in our society;the very same class that whipped them and shit upon them?

bureaucrats are a bunch of overpaid left wing cunts. I love it when right wing governments get in power and slash their jobs by the thousands. It's great revenge for all the fucking paperwork they make you fill out every time you have something to do with gov.

bureaucrats are a bunch of overpaid left wing cunts. I love it when right wing governments get in power and slash their jobs by the thousands. It's great revenge for all the fucking paperwork they make you fill out every time you have something to do with gov.

Same.
It's ridiculous in state-owned companies as well. I knew someone working there. They unofficially have a no-fire policy. This means if someones already pretty useless job gets totally useless due to restructuring or whatever they just make up some bullshit task for these people only so that they don't need to fire them and we have to pay the bill.

They are all communists, for real. Majority of them advocate for communism, because their privileged life is not enough, they want more.

Basically, a communist is just a man who is as parasitical as a foid.

I don’t hate them because sometimes they can turn against foids, but only when it comes to parasitical advantages. Usually this kind of people are manginas and beta orbiters, but their parasitical side can grant them a little bit of dignity so they are able to challenge foids sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back