Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuck black pill channels in general they truly are the blue pill tbh in fact.

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
Coach black pill some of faceandlms st hamudi as funny as he is he promotes the same foid worship lets start with coach kike pill sorry i mean black pill as good as he is in promoting the black pill content he promotes the same cancer as foid's the prize he keeps talking about past experiences and then goes onto shame mgtow philophy not the movement the philosophy in general and keeps showing foids as the prize same with st hamudi the same old cancer you will never have this you are nothing compared to rich white chads they support the false black pill the true black pill is to accept things are bad and to enjoy it cause we are wake to the workings of they my only problem with face and lms is his recent vid's making a chad worshiping vedio its making me wonder does foid's want us interested

for me all youtubers are jews who want make money on me

for me all youtubers are jews who want make money on me

TRUE i need to stop looking at black pill channels never ever look at them it will make you want foids again

TRUE i need to stop looking at black pill channels never ever look at them it will make you want foids again
not using jewtube, only for music

I only watch @BlkPillPres

fuck you.
stop raping my eyes

would you watch @2340922 if he made a channel, @Damo the incel