Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuck Australia

italo-Hellenecel

italo-Hellenecel

Medcelius the manlet
-
Fuck Australia and how every girl wants a tall blonde muscular anglo fuck this country fuck this nonexistant culture ok the state is going to make mandatory faggot camps soon fuck you Albo fuck you liberals party your all old hags

Yeah, shes in love with who i am, back in high school i used to jerk it with my hand

Yes I hate living in CHADstralia MOGGED 24/7 BY these fuckers

Yes I hate living in CHADstralia MOGGED 24/7 BY these fuckers
Dont ever go to a beach if you arent a 7 its a joke. This country was made to torture ethnics so many recessed curries and so many slayer whites honestly biggest internal divide between slayers and incels

3FBEB13F BA6D 441C 9791 F801DF295512

Canada is basically the same

And I thought Australia was based lmao.

No its like imagine if you put a fuckon of chinks and curries with the most chad people and most subuman in a single city and watch what happens

Australia is the biggest shithole on planet Earth.

Can confirm. The Australian people are the biggest retards alive. Very few can think critically.

It is like a fucking zoo.

Fellow euro.
I live in Australia but unfortunately have the genetics of South Italian farmers and Greek fishermen literal turbo manlet

I'm 5'4ft, family from the Balkans, bro, I get it.
May God bless your soul, where in the balkans are you from? I will guess Romanian or Turkish (not balkan :feelsree:) since ex-yugos are giant

At least you have a decent quality of life. :cryfeels:

Do they still censor violent videogames over there? Imagine being mogged IRL and then the moralist government bans your copes, never began for Aussiecels

Brutal. I have heard things about Australia being a more superficial UK. Are there any areas conservatives can seek respite like how the US has the south?
Do they still censor violent videogames over there? Imagine being mogged IRL and then the moralist government bans your copes, never began for Aussiecels
They even ban anime and manga like no game no life, jfl
I always thought of it as sand Canada and NZ as jungle Canada

Brutal. I have heard things about Australia being a more superficial UK. Are there any areas conservatives can seek respite like how the US has the south?
Same, it has the Union Jack in their flag and their accent is also pretty similar to British English as well and they also have the British monarchy.
I always thought of it as sand Canada and NZ as jungle Canada
And the UK is medieval Canada.

Their government is worse than Cuckanada. Theiy literally forced everyone to take the Jewish secret sauce vaccine and locked the whole country down

I’ve been to Chadstralia, the meme is true, nothing but moggers.