Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting FUCK AUSTIN DUNHAM

Chad just doesn't want his harem to be touched. Someday we'll put his head on a fucking stick.

>black
Not even a millisecond.

I don't think many people on here are doing semen retention jfl, weird reason

i swear normies and chads are absolutely brain dead lmao. we are forced on semen retenion (if we don’t masturbate that is).

i swear normies and chads are absolutely brain dead lmao. we are forced on semen retenion (if we don’t masturbate).
Chad just doesn't want his harem to be touched. Someday we'll put his head on a fucking stick.
KILL ALL CHADS.

"Last sign is you hate women"
yes

He's right about the first point though about semen retention. That's just a retarded thing to do

I could break his jaw lmao.

I’ve beaten foids yo when i was 15 and 17 in sparring (i was 5’7@ and 110 back then). This is that FAGGOT getting stopped by. A FEMALE.

Meanwhile i’d kill this woman in the boxing ring (im 20 now).

View: https://youtu.be/JwQfHqJTq0c?si=CXHW-UmJl8sjAz1R

I do respect him for not ignoring us though, since he’s a Tyrone he should make more reactions on black pill. That’s what I like about him for not ignoring us and for giving us attention otherwise I am jealous of him

FUCKING AUSTIN DUNSHIT SHOULD STICK HIS HEAD IN A LAWNMOWER.

BASED.

I condone violence towards femoids and chads.
2F4A1939 E4EE 4B22 BD82 543EFB742C64