Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Fuck america

Acion1

Acion1

Banned
-
And fuck the disgusting american "people"

Amerimutts think they are Le main character in this world JFL

I honestly hope China kills millions of those subhuman animals.

Muttmerica. Land of the fact deniers, home of the cucks. Can’t wait for this place to burn.

We put chimpanzee jungle people (niggers) on a pedestal and make them politicians and musicians and athletes. All while we tell white people with an actual IQ (and ability to not act like a fuckin monkey) that they’re too privileged already and to stfu and just stay cashiers and shelf stockers.

Shit is fucked. Any country would degrade this quickly when you put fuckin monkeys in charge:feelskek::feelskek:

It’s the kike capital tbh

Muttmerica. Land of the fact deniers, home of the cucks. Can’t wait for this place to burn.

We put chimpanzee jungle people (niggers) on a pedestal and make them politicians and musicians and athletes. All while we tell white people with an actual IQ (and ability to not act like a fuckin monkey) that they’re too privileged already and to stfu and just stay cashiers and shelf stockers.

Shit is fucked. Any country would degrade this quickly when you put fuckin monkeys in charge:feelskek::feelskek:
96979FDE 968B 4926 9F02 FFAF6D83153F

America is basically the origin of all modern degeneracy. If Russia or China invaded I would defect and volunteer as a suicide bomber.

AMerica has become the most cucked country on earth. Faggots and trannies walk around freely and if you disagree with it you're "Canceled" and probably beaten to death by a pack of wild niggers.

I hope it burns and from it's ashes rises the country it once was.