Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fuck all parents

Efiliste

Efiliste

Le Hobbesien
★★★★★
These natalist breeders bring a sentient being into existence, put it through suffering, and let it suffer just to satisfy their own selfish desires. These cunts are the lowest creatures, the worst of all. They should be executed by firing squad in GTA.

Most niggas blame kids for not 'being grateful' or 'serving their parents', even though the parents forced them into existence for no true, good reason.

And then they have the nerve to tell you what you should be doing with your life. Makes me sick man :feelsUgh:

Parents obligate you to go to school to get bullied and mutilated then put pressure on you to get good grades

And the worst part is that your foid mom found your father attractive solely due to his height, and blames you for being short. Toilet should be hanged in Garry's Mod.

yeah i agree i spurged out due to forced jew drugged my dad started talking shit blaming me say he cucku cucku like he dont wanna take his medicine wish he shut cause he dont know my fucking emotional pain and her

Last edited: