Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Fuck AI

Retardinator

Retardinator

Not made for this world
-
Not only is the advancement of AI dangerous in itself, but it also leads to people losing their jobs
Jdjdjd copy 378x534
But people never think and just use and support AI more and more.
I'm probably the only person that's unironically anti-progress. I fucking hate this shit.

Studying IT was my only plan. What if all those jobs stop existing? What am I supposed to do then?

And shit like this pisses me off even more:
Kyspos

If they start firing codecels, I really hope that some indian truecel goes ER on his boss.

My oneitis is studying CS rn, I hope she gets fucked by AI in the future

losing hope on my collegemaxxing ngl

Fuck indeed

kyspos-jpg.746627

God the way Redditors talk makes me irrationally boil with rage.

Not only is the advancement of AI dangerous in itself, but it also leads to people losing their jobs
View attachment 746626
But people never think and just use and support AI more and more.
I'm probably the only person that's unironically anti-progress. I fucking hate this shit.

Studying IT was my only plan. What if all those jobs stop existing? What am I supposed to do then?

And shit like this pisses me off even more:
View attachment 746627

If they start firing codecels, I really hope that some indian truecel goes ER on his boss.
You aren't alone. I agree with you 100%. Reading Kaczynski opened my eyes to a lot of shit.

did 21 assignments in the past two months with chatgpt mang too good I love AI

@Transcended Trucel thoughts?

Programmer cucks have worked themselves to their own redundancy. The mass layoffs will probably begin in a few years to a decade depending on how fast AI accelerates, no fucking way corporation execs and kikes are going to miss out on the next era of automation. Cucks will keep deluding themselves with the idea that le government will suddenly pitch in and offer them universal NEETbuxx when all the tech jobs are gone. :lul:

Code monkeys are the new coal miners. :feelsohgod:

Replacing blue collar jobs with automation and white collar jobs with AI is one of the goals of the WEF, "you vill own nothing and you vill be happy"
28ca27hvieq61

Not only is the advancement of AI dangerous in itself
I think the idea that it will become self aware and life will be like in Terminator is schizo nonsense personally. However I think it will make people stupider in a similar way smart phones have already (relying on the machine to think for you means you will never get smarter). It will kill jobs which will ruin the economy. Automation will deprive people from being able to exercise the power process, meaning population mental health is going to take a nosedive.

They still want us to wageslave though
Yes, the worst tier minimum wage jobs won't be replaced, the future of most people is renting a tiny shoebox apartment, never being able to afford anything and basically being a serf.

I just hope that Usa and Russia start nuking eachother tbh, I have zero hope in anything.

I'm probably the only person that's unironically anti-progress.
yeah, progress is this shit out there: dating apps, social media keeping people out of touch with humanity, AI replacing workers, pollution, consumerism...

The sad thing is it can easily be stopped, but they don't want to. For example, human cloning is possible, but we don't do it because it's both socially taboo and illegal. You could do the same to AI research, but the jews are seeing dollar signs so they are going full steam ahead with it. This is the core problem with the system we live in: anything is going to be implemented to maximize efficiency even if it harms more people than it helps.
Yes, the worst tier minimum wage jobs won't be replaced, the future of most people is renting a tiny shoebox apartment, never being able to afford anything and basically being a serf.

I just hope that Usa and Russia start nuking eachother tbh, I have zero hope in anything.
My bet is oil peaking will forcibly end industrial society.

kyspos-jpg.746627

God the way Redditors talk makes me irrationally boil with rage.
I dunno how they do it but they all talk with the same reddit style. A linguist should do a case study.

Knew it when i first read the title that you were CS related :feelskek: you shoulda done engineering bud
Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by Minions