Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel FUCK AGECUCKS

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
I TRIED TO BUY THE DVD TO DEATH2KUFFAR (A GORE COMPILATION, CANT FIND IT ANYWHERE ON THE INTERNET YOU HAVE TO BUY THE DVD) AND I FOUND A GUY ON REDDIT WHO SELLS GORE/SHOCK DVDS AND WHEN HE FIGURED OUT I WAS UNDER 18 HE SAID SOME DUMB FUCKIN AGECUCK SHIT "Hey sorry man but with ya being under 18 an all this isn’t really content I can send to ya. Sorry mane, but best of luck to you." MY MOM LITERALLY SAID I COULD BUY IT OFF HER CARD AND IVE ALREADY SEEN A LOT OF GORE VIDEOS ANYWAY WHATS THE FUCKIN DEAL NOW I WILL PROBABLY NEVER BE ABLE TO WATCH DEATH2KUFFAR CUS I HAVENT FOUND ANYONE ELSE WHO SELLS IT NOR IS THE MOVIE ON THE INTERNET TO MY KNOWLEDGE FML AND THE DVD WAS ONLY $15 GOOD FUCKIN DEAL TOO :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

Gpwbvn3navk61

I WANTED THIS SO BAD :lasereyes:

just get a fake id

Hey sorry man but with ya being under 18 an all this isn’t really content I can send to ya. Sorry mane, but best of luck to you.
:soy:

@Incelius Savage what did he say befor fuck you I am not a fucking what sniker?! (in video game)
"Bro i'm not a fucking squeaker, bruh fuck you"

What kind of mother says yes to buying gore?

AND ONE MORE TIME WHAT IS A SQUEAKER (IN VIDEO GAME)
Internet slang) A young user on a voice chat system who has a high-pitched voice.

my mom doesnt GAF what i have
She's one of those mothers who let their kids smoke weed and drink liquor at a young age.

She's one of those mothers who let their kids smoke weed and drink liquor at a young age.
yeah ive smoked weed and drank with her a couple times but i never enjoyed it so i dont do it

JFL FOUND SOME FOID WHO WAS SELLING IT AND BOUGHT IT OFF HER FOR $26.70 SHES SHIPPING IT TO ME TMRW

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back