Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

fuck a fruit

Sadist

Sadist

Overlord
★★★★★
no I'm not talking about a faggot. I mean have you guys ever fucked food. like microwaved a hot pocket or some shit. Been thinking about fucking a warm potato, I feel like it would hold its form long enough.

I've fucked a corked spunge once

Fucking a fruit? Chad OUT

kkt6 said:
Fucking a fruit? Chad OUT

nah bruh just a very experimental and bored unicel, after watching that Netflix show bigmouth and seeing that kid fuck beans it got me thinking

a hot pocket? You'd burn your dick off...

Man inceldom really is driving you crazy. I don't even want to feel pleasure anymore, it's all cope.
After doing it, you realize how pathetic it is and how other people have sex regularly.
Don't do it. Just try to forget about pleasures.

I want to fuck my leftover Halloween front porch pumpkin so bad. It keeps smiling creepily at me I know it wants my cock. I might do it, but I'm scared the neighbors might see me.

Nautica1983 said:
I want to fuck my leftover Halloween front porch pumpkin so bad. It keeps smiling creepily at me I know it wants my cock. I might do it, but I'm scared the neighbors might see me.

fuck that's hot.

tfw a fruit will never thirst for my incel cock. why live?

Like Kai Greene

He fucked a grapefruit

Does this homemade fleshlight count?

tvmfZ89.jpg

jackbud said:
Does this homemade fleshlight count?

tvmfZ89.jpg
 can't tell if you went full psycho and cut some bitches tongue off and put it in a bottle or if thats a piece of meat