Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Fuarkkk i cant escape

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
They're fucking everywhere. I was looking up new recipes for nutritionmaxxing that are also tasty (as opposed to junkfood coping), and i came across a nice recipe, and in the first paragraph... "I hope you like this as much as me and my boyfriend do!"

Fuarkkk why do fucking stupid foids mention their boyfriends at literally every opportunity?

Despite my lack of experience with relationships due to my looks, from this and other stuff I've been observing, sometimes I feel that when women have a boyfriend they're actually into (as opposed to a beta they settled for), to them, their relationship with the boyfriend is a very strong bond that has a fundamental role in their lives, and it makes me even sadder I can't have someone who sees me that way. Fuck this shit.

There’s always a chadder chad. Stacy will leave chad for giga-chad in a heartbeat, and even giga-chad has to keep his eyes peeled for the rare tetra-chad on the horizon.

srs tho the only thing more annoying to me is when cucks mention their height for no reason. “Howdy reddit, I‘m 6ft9 and trying to build a pc. What motherboard should I use?”

Thats why I hate to go ouside of my room.
everywhere is suifuel.
I got to the point where i hate seeing my parents together since my dad mogs me to hell and back

Foids need to talk about their boyfriend in every conversation. I hate them si much

it's still better than when normies start talking about their gfs and their cucked relationships. we should encourage more foids to be dependent on their bfs for validation. in old times we shamed foids that didn't marry early and it's hurting us that we no longer do

That's the only thing foids are good at. Boasting about how many Chads they fucked. How long they gave unreciprocated oral sex to their Chad boyfriend. How long was the dick they took last night. They are all degenerate and low IQ as fuck.

Brutal. Don't leave the house

Foids need to talk about their boyfriend in every conversation. I hate them si much
Gotta make sure they’re rubbing our noses in it or they’re not doing their job

Try watching The rising of the shield hero

there will always be a boyfriend, they will take an imaginary boyfriend than be with a sub5

Foids treat their bfs as valuable property/trophies that they can show to others to brag. That's why they want Chad, he's like the ultimate Grand Prix prize that only a handful can have.

everything revolves around romance, having sex, and having children

Why would you give up junk food? God it's like eating sex i fucking love pizza hut

When they do that is suifuel

Bro you can't be thinking that women are attracted to normies it doesn't make biological sense