Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuark it's so over I am ewhoring this truecel

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Legit he is a virgin, seems like he is in his 20s or some shit, looks truecel as fuck almost hammy tier but he mogs hammy, fat and small pee pee. Fuck it's so over for him and he paid me $175
my ewhore just had a skype show with him just lol

Good job, tell him what a cuck he is after you're done with him

Tell him to join us

I'm too low iq to do smt like that tbh :feelsrope:

Based. Making money the fair way is just slavery. Steal everything you can.

Wish I could say I feel bad for him and you're wrong for doing this but I don't.

Never feel sorry for cucks.

Imagine sending money to women online. Do these guys even think tbh?

Fuark this guy said he added 20 foids on snapchat and they all unfriended him after seeing his pic, brutal tbh he is 20 btw

Fuark this guy said he added 20 foids on snapchat and they all unfriended him after seeing his pic, brutal tbh he is 20 btw
It’s over for him

Pretending to be foids online is a genius way to make money ngl. I wish I was high IQ enough to pull it off.

blackpill him when your done

Pretending to be foids online is a genius way to make money ngl. I wish I was high IQ enough to pull it off.
You can do this on steam for games
Legit he is a virgin, seems like he is in his 20s or some shit, looks truecel as fuck almost hammy tier but he mogs hammy, fat and small pee pee. Fuck it's so over for him and he paid me $175
my ewhore just had a skype show with him just lol
Straight pimping

Pic is not loading.

blackpill him when your done
I won't, he bought lifetime kek so he will be with me forever until my ewhore stops providing me content hopefully not anytime soon ngl he wants to do a meetup too kek willing to buy tickets for 1.2k but he won't prepay so no point ngl I would only do meetup if my ewhore agreed ngl don't wanna risk my snapchat account rep. I wanna build a good monthly income out of this, make em pay on sites with monthly subscriptions ngl then if I will be making at least 1.5k per month out of this I am gonna hire a second girl.
Pic is not loading.
Would be brutal posting him ngl

It's kind of sad that most of the people we're making money off from ewhoring are other incels

He might be able to milk more of his money
That's why I said after he's done with him, cucks don't deserve to have money because they waste it on dirty whores. After all this cuck's funds are depleted, break his heart

Just make a profile with a wishlist that looks like it's a hole and play online games, if you're lucky some faggot will buy you free shit

lol word. maybe I'll try this out.

It's kind of sad that most of the people we're making money off from ewhoring are other incels
Nah incels are super rare. 95% of the time they're good looking cucks. Ive got this chad on snapchat like 6.5 or 6psl minimum with big cock 19 y o and has his own business