Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuark I am scared for my cat

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Apparently there's some cat killer or killers in my town, they're on other part of town it seems but they're in 4 locations or some shit.. My mom just saw a facebook ad and showed me ngl.. 43+something cats were already killed. Some fucking sociopathic retard has nothing better to do than go on streets and kill random cats. My cat is an outdoor cat and spends most of the time outdoors and my mom noticed him far away from the house like one week ago and cats are known wander somewhere very far away from home for some reason. Plus mine is a ginger kitty very cuddly and friendly, that sociopathic retard might lure him or something. Fuck I would beat this sociopath fuck with a hammer as hard as I can tbhngl.... tbh... fuck.
I've just read an article and these are illegal hunting dogs. I would post an article but fucking doxxing just lol. These fuckers put posters around saying there will be cat killings overnight.
Also just googled up more about that part of my town and it's fucked.. lol another news article about it saying there are young gangs.. fucking chavs ngl

Last edited:
Sorry to hear...
This world is just so fucked up.
But you could buy your cat a collar with some kind of GPS tracker.

I wouldn't worry about your cat. I remember he has big balls like a slayer.

Over for catcels on that street ngl.

Nuke the earth.

I would find that cat killer and break his fucking face, then take him to a torture chamber. people who hurt animals are the biggest scum on earth. (In gta of course)

My condolences

Apparently there's some cat killer or killers in my town, they're on other part of town it seems but they're in 4 locations or some shit.. My mom just saw a facebook ad and showed me ngl.. 43+something cats were already killed. Some fucking sociopathic retard has nothing better to do than go on streets and kill random cats

I very much doubt this is some lone person doing this. Cats and dogs are often used as sacrifices during satanic / Freemasonic rituals

keep your cat in your house you maniac

I would find that cat killer and break his fucking face, then take him to a torture chamber. people who hurt animals are the biggest scum on earth. (In gta of course)
They probably think killing animals will make them thugmax and help them ascend.

Lol @ dummies who think there is a lone killer going around killing cats

Por cat man, I would die if my dog dies