Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuark I am binge watching Chinese vlogs 2nd week now ded srs

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Check out ADVChina on YouTube and pick any video that sounds interesting for you. I was interested in China before those vlogs, just how fucked up people are there due to so many China gore videos I've watched. I will never go there because it's like GTA5 irl with most bizzare, most retarded deaths I've ever seen but these vlogs are kewl.. They've also said that if they drive on a road to work or whatever, they see someone crushed on the roard everyday lmao.. Discuss China & this channel I've mentioned ded srs

ching chongs me

Yeah it's a cool channel and he doesn't seem to afraid to talk about rather controversial topics, whether it concerns American or Chinese culture.

Most videos I've seen from there its usually some guy getting crushed by a machine or squished under a car or something and they dont give a shit

Go Thailand more like go china ngl

Imagine if the west crushed a cuck or a normie everyday