Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuark finally had a dream ded srs and it was sexy time

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Fuark haven't dreamed for a while but my brain decided to make dreams happen after 24 hours of no sleep ded srs, fuark and I don't dream about sexy times tbhngl, last time I did I was like 12 lel but today I finally did tbh, it was my foid friend from childhood from when I was 8 years old(of course fucking chad friend told her shit about me and she said "no more friends" after my chad friend told her smth just lol @ this blackpill).

Fuark in my dream she looked at my side profile tbh and she almost looked at my chin and I was like "fuck fuc kfuck, dont look at my chin" and I think it was either covered or it's just that in my dream I made her not look at my chin tbh so she looked at my eye area from the side" tbhngl, fuark lifefuel tbh... tfw or not

Was it perhaps this childhood friend in your dream?:waitwhat:

last time I did I was like 12 lel but today I finally did tbh, it was my foid friend from childhood from when I was 8 years old(of course fucking chad friend told her shit about me and she said "no more friends" after my chad friend told her smth just lol @ this blackpill).
I can’t follow.

Tfw even foids in dreams reject u cos chincel, never even began for dreamcels tbh. Still mogs me cos sexy time dream, didn't have that dream in a while must be low t levels. over

Its over for dreamcels.

I rarely dream as well