Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL fuaaark tornado is gonna hit my city

• Thread starter BummerDrummerOG
  • Start date
BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
the city I'm in is under tornado watch cuz of the conditions or whatever, now you stupid normalfags will perish while I NEET comfortably in mommys basement. Nice job insulting me losers, where's your basement? :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink: Cant wait to go outside after my city is destroyed and have necrophilia time with a foid (In plants vs zombies 2)

Hopefully your basement doesn't get flooded with chad's semen when he tries to flee buttnaked because the storm happened when he was fucking her pussy.

spins me. XD

that's funny because it doesn't make any difference if it's having a tornado outside or not because you don't even get out of house anyway.

Cant wait to go outside after my city is destroyed and have necrophilia time with a foid (In plants vs zombies 2)
Dwayne

pin this mods

:feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink: Cant wait to go outside after my city is destroyed and have necrophilia time with a foid (In plants vs zombies 2)
Very based. Always happy to see when femoids are fucked up by natural disasters. It's basically natural disaster on natural disaster violence.

I've lived through so many damn tornado warnings I can't even count. At least 50, with like five or six real tornadoes. You'll be fine.

I've lived through so many damn tornado warnings I can't even count. At least 50, with like five or six real tornadoes. You'll be fine.
I hope my god damn internet doesn’t cut out. Dying is whatever I guess and whatever happens outside is whatever, but if my god damn internet cuts off I’m gonna be angryyyyy

I hope my god damn internet doesn’t cut out. Dying is whatever I guess and whatever happens outside is whatever, but if my god damn internet cuts off I’m gonna be angryyyyy
Legit the worst part when there's severe and significant weather outside. Can't LDAR in peace.

Tornados are an incels best friends, since they only kill the normies who live on surfice level while we incels safely rot in our basements.

A good oportunity to end it all

JFL @ you USAcels

A Tornado going ER. How fucking based is that
Tornados are an incels best friends, since they only kill the normies who live on surfice level while we incels safely rot in our basements.