Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting fu blet fu blet fu blet

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Females disgusting, they only have evil sluttery and greed in their minds. I hate females

Female girl

government should send them to mars

Tfu on ugly femorloids

"Calls herself introvert but goes to parties" that sentence alone, sums up, 90% of moder day foids.

фу блять фу блять фу блять

"Calls herself introvert but goes to parties" that sentence alone, sums up, 90% of moder day foids.
Introvert has become a "qurky" buzzword for basic people now.

If they were actually introverted, they wouldn't go crazy because of that fucking lookdown.
Have you heard about the protests to get the states back open so people can go back to work and buying shit again? If there's a mass reinfection I will honestly laugh.

Have you heard about the protests to get the states back open so people can go back to work and buying shit again? If there's a mass reinfection I will honestly laugh.
Yeas, i heard about it. Those people are fucking pathetic. They can't even endure to live our lifes for more than a few months.

Yeas, i heard about it. Those people are fucking pathetic. They can't even endure to live our lifes for more than a few months.
Remember, no one cares until it affects them.