Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL FTM tranny finds out how hard getting a gf is as a male

BitterCel

BitterCel

The ride never ends.

huge blackpill

"he" still has higher SMV than most males loooooooooool

Fuck I just realised someone already posted this this week, sorry guys I don't know how to delete this.

Approved, again.
I love when they are complete hypocrites.

Jfl. It voluntary swapt living life on tutorial island with living it in the outer circles of hell.

Jfl. It voluntary swapt living life on tutorial island with living it in the outer circles of hell.
Don't know how mentally ill you would have to be to decide to join the hard mode instead of the tutorial you were born with

FTM trannys are an abomination

Kinda looks like an elaborate troll to me ngl

Username menslib seems kinda fishy, and the story is textbook blackpill for baiting reddit...

Regardless it's kinda decent

Welcome to male privilege

So we are that creepy guy that no body want to talk to

If this is a real person

GO1yTCg.gif

adln6eXy_o.gif

Saw this while lurking on looksmax. Not sure how to link to reddit comments so I'll just post a screenshot. The jokes write themselves, this is the definition of poetic justice: a gook foid who leaves tutorial mode getting to experience the living hell that is being an asian man in the west.

Saw this while lurking on looksmax. Not sure how to link to reddit comments so I'll just post a screenshot. The jokes write themselves, this is the definition of poetic justice: a gook foid who leaves tutorial mode getting to experience the living hell that is being an asian man in the west.
View attachment 106370
Lol she went from heaven to hell instantly.

oh the hypocrisy ,oh at being kind , oh at his personality matters

oh oh oh

well guess she failed

Meanwhile MtF trannies make money off ethotting and get betabuxxed by normies. Sounds like they took a ferry to Tutorial Island.

I wonder what's the suicide rate for them.

Cope. LGTBI scum have benefits to get houses cheaper than any homeless man, in my country they are considered as untouchable as foids.

FTM TRANNY = Bull Dykes

What a complete screw up.

Oopsie poopsie. Mugged by reality.