Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel FTM tranny drops brutal blackpill

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

If you cannot invade a woman's vagina with a huge cock you'll never be a real man :feelsrope:

did not read what a retarded cunt

JFL why did "he" change life difficulty from easy mode?

Brutal post

Ironic how lesbians are always bragging about how they are the ones who know how to please women

Brutal blackpill by tranny tbh, bluepillers are seething.

did not read what a retarded cunt
Yep, fuck this retarded bitch. Now that she can larp as a guy she will appropriate our culture. I pray to god that this foids heart stops beating due to the rampant hormones coursing through her body

from female to truecel

Brutal post

Ironic how lesbians are always bragging about how they are the ones who know how to please women
Jfl lesbians all want a Chad that will fuck them into orbit. That pussy eating shit is nasty too, when they pee it doesn’t cut off when you want like a penis. So each time they lick each other and squirt and shit they’re just pissing all over each other.

Jfl lesbians all want a Chad that will fuck them into orbit. That pussy eating shit is nasty too, when they pee it doesn’t cut off when you want like a penis. So each time they lick each other and squirt and shit they’re just pissing all over each other.
JFL at lesbian “sex”

‘Impossibly short’ there are shorter guys on this forum.

imagine transitioning from tutorial mode to nightmare mode

Last edited:
This post is blackpilled as fuck JFL @Gymcelled

She lierally knew all of this about how important height/dick is, and STILL chose to be a ftm tranny lmao. I swear foids are legit fucking 50IQ
Women literally spend half of their time online talking about real men being 6ft+, talking about wanting to be protected (ie height + frame, muscles are optional), talking about "big dick energy" etc

It's already beyond retarded for men to not be blackpilled on this. But for a woman to know all this, to have done all this and yet to still think she'd be fine as a man ... :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

This sticks out like a sore thumb: "I’ll never know what sex is like, and therefor what love is like, never know what a real life is like."

Imagine incels saying that then retards like her would be like "nooooo sex isn't important inkwell" :soy:

i would say her transition was a full success since she now experiences exactly what it is like to be an average or below man. i hope more and more women start to transition so that their lives become miserable like ours.

Women literally spend half of their time online talking about real men being 6ft+, talking about wanting to be protected (ie height + frame, muscles are optional), talking about "big dick energy" etc

It's already beyond retarded for men to not be blackpilled on this. But for a woman to know all this, to have done all this and yet to still think she'd be fine as a man ... :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

View attachment 404445
JFL. If you read her posts in that thread it's so fucking blackpilled lmao, almost seems like a blackpilled man larping as a ftm if it wasn't for that pic :lul:

His true self is living in nightmare mode.

found my comment from a while ago :soy:

513A708F 8F96 4D88 A599 B40CD7AA1044

fucking clown world ngl

Cope, having cock and being non manlet means nothing, you need to atleast be 5/10 facially

Mild lifefuel seeing a foid experience the same struggle as incels. I love seeing foids finally lose. I love it when they're put in the shoes of a man and they finally get to see that men and women were never equal, despite what soyciety told them.

11cm and the 17

if you are short, small, AND have no cock, you have literally nothing. You are nothing to a woman. You have not one thing to offer her. Sex, family, a life, etc. You will never even get a promotion at your shitty job. You are nothing. I can not stress this enough.

basically me except i have a cock, but it's useless for modern women, since it's only 4 inches