Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious FTM trannies are the most disgusting abominations on earth

Regenerator

Regenerator

JBWfag extermination advocate
★★★★★
Peanut skulled dykes on T larping as men & making a mockery of men by saying we can have periods & get pregnant. They literally chop off their own breasts & reduce the sizes of their nipples:feelspuke: There's a Irish cunt in Miami who does those surgeries.

Yankee's please extradite her so she can be looked in prison here for life:bigbrain:

You Will Never Be A Real Man

YWNBARM
D3d6b757abb7872d

All transformers are disgusting filth. Not because MTF can get lying results they are gonna be considered better by the rational mind.

Both should be stoned by faggotry.

All transformers are disgusting filth. Not because MTF can get lying results they are gonna be considered better by the rational mind.

Both should be stoned by faggotry.

I don't understand why they don't want to became more feminine.

The idea of changing genders is disgusting in itself

Most must be male to female, so imagine why. The incel-to-troon pipeline is fucking real.

It's not even possible too. When trannies die a decompose their Skelton show's their true gender.

male-and-female-pelvis.jpg

It's a shame that mentally ill people suffer like this. I don't understand why they would want to go from tutorial mode to nightmare hell realm difficulty. :feelshehe:

Imagine being on tutorial mode and thinking to yourself “I want to turn myself into a boneless manlet :soy:.” This is what happens when foids think they’re muh oppressed.

and the biggest retards, imagine giving up tutorial mode and going to extreme mode

Imagine being on tutorial mode and thinking to yourself “I want to turn myself into a boneless manlet :soy:.” This is what happens when foids think they’re muh oppressed.
Yeah, FtM trannies are the most retarded people alive

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back