Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL FTM gets blackpilled

From tutorial mode to nightmare mode.

Suicide mode = bald indian janitor. This retard is HTN and white and still this crushed from the difficulty change jfl.

this toilet still look way more masculine and chadlier than me. even her bone structure is very masculine and her beard is full, these jew pills they're using are very strong tbhngltbh, might try some of them
anyway, she knows what she needs to do now
About US Netting | Custom Netting, Slings, & Industrial Products - US  Netting

this toilet still look way more masculine and chadlier than me. even her bone structure is very masculine and her beard is full, these jew pills they're using are very strong tbhngltbh, might try some of them
anyway, she knows what she needs to do now
About US Netting | Custom Netting, Slings, & Industrial Products - US  Netting
Just take testosterone just like this transformer

Suicide mode = bald indian janitor. This retard is HTN and white and still this crushed from the difficulty change jfl.
Probably a manlet due to being female

They are like gaming journos playing cuphead can't leave the tutorial mode and if they do they are miserable, leave the games to the gamers (male) :society:

DESERVED. Fuck you, troon.

But such is the life of most men. And we are talking about an HTN troon, something far from the suicide mode of inceldom in videogame.

who the fuck is FTM

this toilet still look way more masculine and chadlier than me
NevER began
I can't grow beard and this somebody looks more masculine than most of this forum

This retard is HTN and white and still this crushed from the difficulty change jfl.
Being white means nothing if you are not a nordic phenotype chad.
The only advantage for being an average white is being probably safe from neo nazi terror attacks, but still unsafe from islamic attacks or mass shootings nonetheless.

Still takes the time to say it's more of a victim than men

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

Lol, who wants a man with literally no dick. Most actual men don’t even have enough dick for these bitches.

Imagine all the men she made fun of for having a small cock, and now she’s a dude with literally 0 inches.

On the bright side, her foreskin is just as big as mine.

:lul::lul::lul::lul:

Still takes the time to say it's more of a victim than men
Still has to remind the audience over and over again that she used to be a girl so that people will believe what she says. If she was an actual dude, her words would be worth nothing.

Reminds me of that tallfag that was 5’6” until his 20s when he grew 6’1”. He talked about how height discrimination is real. Ya know, like every manlet has said ever, but since a tallfag is saying it now, it’s believable.

Men, much like manlets, are seen as less than human, and their word means nothing.

Why does she look better as a man than I do being born as one. Also this is why feminists are wrong. Remember reading about that feminist that tried being a male and then hung herself

Still has to remind the audience over and over again that she used to be a girl so that people will believe what she says. If she was an actual dude, her words would be worth nothing.

Reminds me of that tallfag that was 5’6” until his 20s when he grew 6’1”. He talked about how height discrimination is real. Ya know, like every manlet has said ever, but since a tallfag is saying it now, it’s believable.

Men, much like manlets, are seen as less than human, and their word means nothing.
You're right

Being white means nothing if you are not a nordic phenotype chad.
The only advantage for being an average white is being probably safe from neo nazi terror attacks, but still unsafe from islamic attacks or mass shootings nonetheless.
Cacs actually believe this guys.