Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Frustration getting worse for anyone?

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
The negative emotions over inceldom seem to be intensifying for me.

Me too. I don‘ have any friends anymore, and feel more self hatred by the day. I want it all to end :feelsbadman:

same. Its been a few years but lately its really there

thanks and you too.

i've realized that it doesn't necessarily get easier with time. sometimes the hatred piles up.
I know what you mean. If you think you are going insane, either get help or rope. It’s not worth going ER, it will just bring more suffering into the world:feelsbadman:

I know what you mean. If you think you are going insane, either get help or rope. It’s not worth going ER, it will just bring more suffering into the world:feelsbadman:
could be

its getting worse day by day.

Yes. I have to take edibles to rebalance, or I start getting angry at the littlest things, and saying weird things to other people. And it builds up and makes my chest hurt when I don't let the anger out, and then I smash my hand into things.

I have short bursts here and there.

I'll be turning 30 in a few weeks, and I haven't even kissed a foid, I surprise myself by not having yet done something tERrible.

same
loosing hope every passing day
everything feels meaningless, went to city yesterday and saw cute girls with their bfs and felt like shit
I'm a brokecel without love and money
life's not good man :(

same
loosing hope every passing day
everything feels meaningless, went to city yesterday and saw cute girls with their bfs and felt like shit
I'm a brokecel without love and money
life's not good man :(
I thought you own a Tesla?