Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Frustrated...

VirginKing24

VirginKing24

Recruit
★★
Anyone else hate texting/messaging a girl and she doesn't respond back for a long time? Makes me feel useless... sigh

I’ve never texted girls beyond school work

Don't talk to women anymore, but when I used to, it made me wonder how many other guys she must be texting right now.

Anyone else hate texting/messaging a girl and she doesn't respond back for a long time? Makes me feel useless... sigh
Don't respond back immediately when they do. They make you wait. You make them wait.

It's just as important psychologically for you, as it is in communicating a message to them.

I've effectively stopped texting thots.

If she doesn't reply back in a while don't bother.

I’ve never sucessfully gotten a girls number (besides Chadfishing) so can’t relate.

I don't even have any foid's number

I have never got a foids number but back when I had Facebook I’d never get any replies from foids. The rare occasion that one would reply, it would be a week later and a single word reply. Usually it was the word “No”.

sonds like you're doing well tbh, i think i called a classmate once or twice in the early 2000s on a landline telephone.

It feels like they are playing with your expectations, apart the fact that they don't give a fuck about us.

First of all, you are new with only 23 posts which leads me to the second question.

How the hell did you get a foids number?

Ive never gotten a foids number or snapchat by directly asking for it , I always had to go through friends , and if i ever had the balls to say anything I'd usually get no response or blocked since, I was known as an ugly menace in high school.

If they do that, it's pretty obvious they're not into you

First of all, you are new with only 23 posts which leads me to the second question.

How the hell did you get a foids number?
I'd say he probably found it on a website, you can find any foid's number if you have something such as a phonebook.

Send text to a femoid?? GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE,CHAD MOTHERFUCKER!

Send text to a femoid?? GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE,CHAD MOTHERFUCKER!
Soy1