Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Frustrated with my normie relatives

kobaforthewin

kobaforthewin

National Bolshevik
★★★
Talking and hanging out with my relatives is brutal, but not for the reasons you think. Me and my parents and relatives didn’t really get along back in the day but now we do. Don’t get me wrong I love my family and they’re really nice and helpful. But they’re so fucking bluepilled and normie IQ. I hate to sound arrogant, but I feel as though I'm vastly smarter than pretty much all of them. It sucks too because I try to have deep conversations with them and it’s like all they give me is NPC responses. There’s times where my grandpa will say some based stuff and speak with me on a deep level but other than that’s it’s mostly boomer bluepilled crap. Football, fishing, and the weather is pretty much all I have to talk about with my dad as he is relatively normie IQ. My mom just sort of watches tv shows and talks to her woman friends about drama and there’s simply no way for me to relate to her.

On top of this they’re all totally out of touch, my grandpa is still the type to tell me to take a girl on a date and buy her flowers. My dad is sorta backpilled on the woman question but still believes in taking the “masculine” role despite these modern day whores not reciprocating. My mom just tells me to treat a lady “nicely” JFL

Having normie IQ relatives makes me resent them somewhat as I feel like if I hadn’t started reading books at an early age on my own, I would’ve ended up a bluepilled, robot NPC mf. I was also diagnosed with Asperger’s at like 10 years old tho so maybe I’m just a fucking unhinged autist or some shit and everyone else is normal, idk