Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fruits will make you loose your unnatual sexual urges and you will go on automatic nofap and feel amazing.

S

shiteatingfuckhead

Banned
-
Mucusless diet + semen retention = reverse degeneracy automatically, slowly and steadily.

You will not fully heal but you will get pretty damn close to it. Many of our genetics are deactivated thanks to man made processed shit foods and thus if you eat healthy you will activate genetics that will fill your body out and turn you into the man you were always supposed to be.

nofap doesnt help with ugly face

I'm on nofap so this is gonna help. Thanks boyo. What kind of fruits are the most effective?

I'm on nofap so this is gonna help. Thanks boyo. What kind of fruits are the most effective?
I need to know this aswell, i just wish that fresh fruit wasn't so expencive.

Pretty sure eating healthy will just increase test/horniness.

If you want to kill your sex drive and test levels, try eating garbage, not getting enough sleep, and drinking beer. I can feel my test drain doing this.

I always get my diet information from incels.is.

I'm planning to go vegan, but not until I'm a solid 180 lbs. Seems legit for low body-fat, good skin, angularity, mood, etc.

I have been on nofap from the last semester. My height has been increased by at least 3" (I am 5'5" now btw), also two extra testicles started to grow under my chin (i.e. chinballs). They are like size of a grape right now but hopefully within a year they become full fledged balls with pubes and stuffs:

Hq1XSWo.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back