Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment From which parent did you inherit your subhuman genetics from?

Did you get your subhuman genetics from your mom or dad?

• mom

Votes: 20 52.6%
  • dad

Votes: 18 47.4%

• Total voters
Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★
I definitely got it from my mom. Although my dad is subhuman as fuck he still mogs the shit out of my mom.

Hairline obviously comes from my father. Same with the huge nose

Hapa, so naturally my mom, mostly. I think every hapa wishes they got more of their dad's traits

Last edited:
neither were ugly but dad is non nt manlet so i got that from him

The worst from both tbh.

Mom cuz hapa

Father cause short pewpew.

My father is chadlite but my mother is a 3/10. :feelsbadman:

My mom looked ok in her youth. I definitely got it from my father who, I'd say, was even uglier than me

It would still be your mom even if you're a AMWF hapa because your mom would most likely be a landwhale and your dad a Chang.
still, white subhuman genes>asian subhuman genes

Dad has a rather big nose and meh jawline. Thanks to mom I didn't turn out full subhuman.

Both unfortunately, so I can't vote since there's no "both" option, OP.

That said "fortunately" for whatever reason I did NOT inherit the seemingly genetic/hereditary high blood pressure that both of them suffer/ed from.

Both. I literally got all the worst things from both sides.

Although I IQ mog the fuck out of them both so IDK where that comes from. And no, my father is my biological dad.

My dad was tall and high IQ but half slav and had shit eye area along with facial fat so it evens out with my mom, who's short af and made me inherit her allergies combined with the asthmatic recessive genes from my old man which ultimately made me a subhuman being.

It would still be your mom even if you're a AMWF hapa because your mom would most likely be a landwhale and your dad a Chang.
JFL but for a Asian to date a white women he will have god tier genetics anyway

lack of forward growth from my mother, then all other flaws were new and appeared through genetic recombination

Neither both of my parents are good looking. I don’t know if this counts as bragging but I might even be average looking in a normal world but women have always called me ugly.

I'm not sure, I just ended up extremely unlucky. I hate being subhuman trash.

both tbh. but more my mom

Hapa, so naturally my mom, mostly. I think every hapa wishes they got more of their dad's traits
I hate noodles
I got it from my dad. My mom aged like shit though, so I prob will too. :feelsrope:

One of your parents is more subhuman than the other. Both my parents are subhumans but my mom is worse.
my dads more subhuman cause black i guess but i pretty much got all the bad shit from both

One of your parents is more subhuman than the other. Both my parents are subhumans but my mom is worse.
Trust me.

On a genetic level they would both qualify as subhuman to equal degrees I'm sad to say since even though my father seemed the perfect picture of health nearly his entire life if you looked at him from a glance but in truth he had slightly bad eyesight that required reading glasses you can buy over the counter, he had hereditary high blood pressure, he had naturally soft teeth so the dentist basically had to fill most of his teeth with amalgam and or gold fillings (though I'm not sure if he had gold fillings or not?) he had flat footedness that literally caused the ZOG military to reject drafting him into their awful and unnecessary Vietnam war debacle (which he and my mother were relieved about unsurprisingly), he likely suffered from undiagnosed sleep apnea (snoring was like a freight train in sound level), he was bald I think before reaching the age of 20 though still had hair left on the sides of his head where he could fool people into thinking he wasn't bald simply by wearing a baseball cap and beard maxxing, he may of suffered from regular or severe anxiety since if he had to wait around for anything he'd begin incessantly chewing his fingernails and looking around fidgety. Oh and ultimately he ended up dying at the still young age (for an adult male) at 51 years old from malignant melanoma skin cancer.

My mother on the other hand is morbidly obese, suffers from chronic depression, diagnosed sleep apnea, suffers/suffered from bad headaches (though not migraines) her entire life, bad eye sight that requires prescription glasses, also has a mouth full of fillings from bad teeth though not bad as in soft like in my dad's case, high blood pressure, had to have multiple surgeries to remove massive quantities of indometrioses even to the point that when the surgeons/doctors were done they admitted they couldn't get it all, had to have gall stones surgically removed, had her thyroid removed for turning into the 2nd largest goiter our local surgeon had ever removed, l believe she's also been professionally diagnosed to have anxiety as well but is probably also bipolar from my own observations of her high highs and low lows type of behavior but she was not professionally diagnosed with that so who really knows for sure?

Oh yeah and BOTH of them have/had poor skin meaning it uglies up easily either with moles, cherry angiomas or is easy to burn (in the sun) or permaneantly scar up easily if scratched by an animal or someother object. Not to mention I inherited the "worst case of a certain skin condition my former doctor (now retired) had apparently ever seen in his career".

Basically its little dots on the top of my arms (I forgot what its called) but fortunately my shirt sleeves adequately cover it up and for some odd/strange reason thats the only place it appeared as far as I can tell anyway.

Last edited:
Trust me.

On a genetic level they would both qualify as subhuman to equal degrees I'm sad to say since even though my father seemed the perfect picture of health nearly his entire life if you looked at him from a glance but in truth he had slightly bad eyesight that required reading glasses you can buy over the counter, he had hereditary high blood pressure, he had naturally soft teeth so the dentist basically had to fill most of his teeth with amalgam and or gold fillings (though I'm not sure if he had gold fillings or not?) he had flat footedness that literally caused the ZOG military to reject drafting him into their awful and unnecessary Vietnam war debacle (which he and my mother were relieved about unsurprisingly), he likely suffered from undiagnosed sleep apnea (snoring was like a freight train in sound level), he was bald I think before reaching the age of 20 though still had hair left on the sides of his head where he could fool people into thinking he wasn't bald simply by wearing a baseball cap and beard maxxing, he may of suffered from regular or severe anxiety since if he had to wait around for anything he'd begin incessantly chewing his fingernails and looking around fidgety. Oh and ultimately he ended up dying at the still young age (for an adult male) at 51 years old from malignant melanoma skin cancer.

My mother on the other hand is morbidly obese, suffers from chronic depression, diagnosed sleep apnea, suffers/suffered from bad headaches (though not migraines) her entire life, bad eye sight that requires prescription glasses, also has a mouth full of fillings from bad teeth though not bad as in soft like in my dad's case, high blood pressure, had to have multiple surgeries to remove massive quantities of indometrioses even to the point that when the surgeons/doctors were done they admitted they couldn't get it all, had to have gall stones surgically removed, had her thyroid removed for turning into the 2nd largest goiter our local surgeon had ever removed, l believe she's also been professionally diagnosed to have anxiety as well but is probably also bipolar from my own observations of her high highs and low lows type of behavior but she was not professionally diagnosed with that so who really knows for sure?

Oh yeah and BOTH of them have/had poor skin meaning it uglies up easily either with moles, cherry angiomas or is easy to burn (in the sun) or permaneantly scar up easily if scratched by an animal or someother object. Not to mention I inherited the "worst case of a certain skin condition my former doctor (now retired) had apparently ever seen in his career".

Basically its little dots on the top of my arms (I forgot what its called) but fortunately my shirt sleeves adequately cover it up and for some odd/strange reason thats the only place it appeared as far as I can tell anyway.
Fucking brutal.

Both your parents needs to be charged with crimes against subhumanity.

Both, but much more from my mother.

OP is a homosexual

Both, but I got the height and recessed chin from my dad.

Hard to say if being totally fair, I'm not subhuman in terms of face, its actually not bad, well proportioned, strong, sharp features.
I'm subhuman because I'm brown (from dad) and fat (from mum), so guess I blame dad more

Prey eyes / Bug eyes from my mother :feelsrope:I changed my gender in faceapp, and i was so shocked because my female version looks like my young mother. It's over for Eyecels / Slavcels/ Polackcels.

Last edited:
Physical shit from mom and mental shit from dad

Prey eyes / Bug eyes from my mother :feelsrope:I changed my gender in faceapp, and i was so shocked because my female version looks like my young mother. It's over for Eyecels / Slavcels/ Polackcels.

View attachment 210700
yo delete that shit fast before you get banned bro

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back